New Facts about TO and Pelini

Ok, I literally pulled off the freeway to write this. My source called and said this.

We all know TO is being announced todayin 8 minutes the official release will come out. The 5:15 press conference is to have him lay out his plans.

He won't say this but PELINI is their main focus and they want to Keep Watson as OC.

Also, Buffet DID pay off salaries and is giving $40 MIL to payoff the TO Center. Bank it!!!!

uh.... 8 mins is well gone... did you mean we won't hear until 5:15.... I'm confused about what was supposed to happen at 3:00

Was TO actually announced and I missed it?

So what does this mean for our future offense? Tell me we're not going to keep running this sissy-ass WCO nonsense with TO hanging around? I don't know what Pelini's philosophies are, but I hope to hell he's a running game guy.

I don't know about Watson at all, seeing as he doesn't do a whole lot except play second fiddle to Callahan.

X

From what I've read on Pelini, he's in the Saban mold of having a dominant D with a ball-control offense. Are we going back to the option? NO, so let's let that dream go already. I'd just love to have a good running game that can move the chains and put points on the board and give our kick-ass D a break. This is the kind of thing Pelini believes in.

I think with the coaching stops he has had I see him going with balance of the run/passing. He is a very smart man and I think he knows in todays college game you have to have balance.. Cant do the same every week. IMO

Watson was the OC at Colorado and they ran a form of the WCO. It was simplified and rightfully so imo. Barnett let Watson do the play calling and they won the big 12 several times during Watsons era. He did a great job and I hope he can do the same here.

Lol, boy, you should have heard what Frank Solich did as offensive coordinator.

X

Ok, I literally pulled off the freeway to write this. My source called and said this.

We all know TO is being announced todayin 8 minutes the official release will come out. The 5:15 press conference is to have him lay out his plans.

He won't say this but PELINI is their main focus and they want to Keep Watson as OC.

Also, Buffet DID pay off salaries and is giving $40 MIL to payoff the TO Center. Bank it!!!!

you should change your sig to "bank on it"

by the way thanks for the info so far

uh.... 8 mins is well gone... did you mean we won't hear until 5:15.... I'm confused about what was supposed to happen at 3:00

FOUND IT! YOU DA MAN, IBR!!!!!

What happened the other years he was at Colorado? Should you hire the Tech OC, they put up 70, what about the SC guy they got 49, how bout UT, KSU, Missouri or even OSU, they ALL have put beatdowns on NU within the last few years! He ran a zone blocking scheme that worked for one season, but wasn't all that successful as far as wins and losses in the long run. He ended up getting canned with Barnet.

What happened the other years he was at Colorado? Should you hire the Tech OC, they put up 70, what about the SC guy they got 49, how bout UT, KSU, Missouri or even OSU, they ALL have put beatdowns on NU within the last few years! He ran a zone blocking scheme that worked for one season, but wasn't all that successful as far as wins and losses in the long run. He ended up getting canned with Barnet.

How about not basing coaching decisions off one or two games?

From what I've read on Pelini, he's in the Saban mold of having a dominant D with a ball-control offense. Are we going back to the option? NO, so let's let that dream go already. I'd just love to have a good running game that can move the chains and put points on the board and give our kick-ass D a break. This is the kind of thing Pelini believes in.

Saban was about to get fired from Michigan State when the LSU job opened up. He didn't fair to well up there when he played the Huskers!

you should change your sig to "bank on it"

by the way thanks for the info so far

On the other hand there's a new sheriff in town and his name is TO. Your buddy might want to keep a lid on the information pipeline for a while. Letting out inside info tends to shorten ones career.

A press release was released earlier in the day. The official press conference was at 5:15.