Callahan's attitude

TO is going to make it so uncomfortable for him, his ego will get in the way and he will resign. I am still shocked at not having some former all-americans picture hanging around the offices. That to me is a slap in the face to our tradition. In fact, I almost drove to Lincoln today and.....well....you can fill in the blanks. Now, TO has told staff to pull them out of storage. STORAGE!!! Are you kidding me????

Also, with the letter to former players, they can NOW attend practices. Now that my friends is going to piss Callahan off big time!!! Oh well, I will be in attendance. He's a putz!!

I think some people can't appreciate a litle humor in press conferences. Hell, look at all of the press conference footage of Bill Parcells being "arrogant" or Mike Gundy blowing up about a newspaper article, etc. Comments like that can be taken totally out of context. I am not here saying who is right and who is wrong. I would rather have a coach who can have an enjoyable press conference than being stone faced and saying what everyone wants to hear.

Time for Callahan to go, regardless of how the season ends. I'm tired of his arrogant attitude. His comments yesterday about having coached in front of Bill Walsh "...perhaps you've heard of him" just make my stomach turn. He is not a "Nebraskan" and I want to be done with him.

Right On..

I used to play ball with Kelly Gregg.. #97 Baltimore Ravens.. I taught him my Quad and Calf Routine in the gym.. I guess that means I can coach Pro d-Line..right?

You are all dead on.. the pics being in storage, the locked down practices.. etc

TO is changing everything.. to a plan that worked..

TO is what Tony Soprano was to the Soprano Family.. it is like Phil Leotardo was running Jersey for a while after Tony left, then Tony comes back and whacks Phil..

The Tony Soprano of our family is back.. and the family business will run like a champ again...

those other teams talking smack right now.. Oklahoma etc.. are just scared of what the BOSS will do...

Someone asked if Callahan was nervous about Osborne watching practice.

The man who coached under Al Davis in Oakland laughed.

“No, I coached in the Super Bowl,” Callahan said. “I’ve kind of been around the block a little bit.”

... Chew on that a little.

I feel like some of you folks want so bad to dislike Callahan that you'll grab on to anything. Lighten up and let things play out. If you want to be all in a bother that's your business, but demonizing someone seems all rather pointless.

Dude has no respect. I have no respect for him. I didnt lose Callahan. Callahan lost me. Se be easy as well. Opinions very.

MY EDIT: Maybe I'm just frustrated and having a bad day, or even a bad week. It doesnt happen often so, I apologize if I'm offending anyone.

I feel like some of you folks want so bad to dislike Callahan that you'll grab on to anything. Lighten up and let things play out. If you want to be all in a bother that's your business, but demonizing someone seems all rather pointless.

Actually, I've wanted to like him for a long time..Even after pretty much trashing the walk-on program..And chances are..If I actually met him and got to know him, I would.

I don't know if this is normal behavior for him, but I'd imagine it's normal for someone to lash out at almost anything after all the public scrutiny he's been under.

I still wonder why the experiment went so wrong this season..I was pulling for us.

I agree. People are just picking at him and overanalyzing everything he says just so they can hate him. Just let him do his job to his full potential. I know it hasn't gone like he planned so far this season, but it's not like at the beginning of the season he sat down, kicked up his feet and said...

Callahan: "You know Coz...we really need to do bad this season. I think this year, I will send the offense out there and for the first 1 or 2 games our offense will look promising...but then our offense should stall against Mizzou and OSU. Man would that show those fans."

Cosgrove: "Yeah, and maybe the defense could give up over 500+ yards per game. Oh, and also maybe the defense could be almost last in the nation in all aspects. Man...that would really get those fans going."

Callahan: "Okay...that's our goals for this season...hey, you hungry?"

Cosgrove: "Kind of...how bout some fast food?"

Callahan: "No, I don't think my stomach can handle any greasy food...you up for Indian food?"

Cosgrove: "Oh yeah, that sounds gooooooood. Indian Oven sound good?"

Callahan: "Yeah, let's go."

Someone asked if Callahan was nervous about Osborne watching practice.

The man who coached under Al Davis in Oakland laughed.

“No, I coached in the Super Bowl,” Callahan said. “I’ve kind of been around the block a little bit.”

... Chew on that a little.

I see nothing wrong with that comment. I'm not a big fan of the "maybe you have heard of him" commment