Here's what Callahan thinks about you

“F-ing people need to get a life,” Callahan said, according to Ostergard. “Why don’t they go read a book or get lost in the Sandhills?”

He didn't deny it, referring questions to a statement about how he's "building a relationship" with Osborne.

I wonder how BC likes being called Billy C. He demoted a QB Joe D (who later transferred) cause of it. Maybe we should all chant Billy C at the game. :)

“F-ing people need to get a life,” Callahan said, according to Ostergard. “Why don’t they go read a book or get lost in the Sandhills?”

He didn't deny it, referring questions to a statement about how he's "building a relationship" with Osborne.

I wonder how BC likes being called Billy C. He demoted a QB Joe D (who later transferred) cause of it. Maybe we should all chant Billy C at the game. :)

:rollin

Here's the context from the article apparently referred to. It in no way suggests that Callahan was referring to "you." He may have been referring to the writer of the article for all I know. The context does not give any information other than that Callahan was referring to a newspaper story.

The book also details an Ostergard story in which Callahan was upset over a newspaper story.

“F-ing people need to get a life,” Callahan said, according to Ostergard. “Why don’t they go read a book or get lost in the Sandhills? I’m going to get me a real newspaper. I’m going to read the New York Times.”

Please verify who the "you" is in "...thinks about you." Is it from the book itself? If so, please confirm that Ostergard is correct in his attribution of BC's "you" to all Husker fans.

Here's the context from the article apparently referred to. It in no way suggests that Callahan was referring to "you." He may have been referring to the writer of the article for all I know. The context does not give any information other than that Callahan was referring to a newspaper story.

The book also details an Ostergard story in which Callahan was upset over a newspaper story.

“F-ing people need to get a life,” Callahan said, according to Ostergard. “Why don’t they go read a book or get lost in the Sandhills? I’m going to get me a real newspaper. I’m going to read the New York Times.”

Please verify who the "you" is in "...thinks about you." Is it from the book itself? If so, please confirm that Ostergard is correct in his attribution of BC's "you" to all Husker fans.

Do you doubt he said or feels this? Supposidly this is an excerpt from the book, I don't know for sure because I don't have it yet. His attititude has been wrong from day 1, why would this suprise anyone?

Do you doubt he said or feels this? Supposidly this is an excerpt from the book, I don't know for sure because I don't have it yet. His attititude has been wrong from day 1, why would this suprise anyone?

You misconstrue my point. It has little to do with the words coming out of his mouth. It has to do with what people are claiming he meant. You can have someone say something and everyone in a room can have a different opinion about what was "said," much like what is going on with this board these days. It's more like a mob action that a discussion board.

This guy (Callahan) is a complete A$$. Did anyone read the Yahoo Sports article about how he wouldn't let former Nebraska greats on the field, yet he'll allow a WWF Wrestler down there? He wouldn't even allow Johnny Rodgers onto the field. That's blasphemy!

One of the first things Stoops did at OU was to reconnect with the past greatness and it payed off in huge dividends.

Callahan is trying reshape Nebraska football in HIS image and it's just plain WRONG. I hope this b*stard is gone before the end of the season.

Go Huskers, get rid of this guy and return to greatness. I'm looking forward to your return.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Aj...o&type=lgns

Cally never denied the fact he called TO a "crusty old F", so that is enough for me to jump off the Cally bandwagon. I could care less what he thinks of me as a fan, but when you spew blasphomy at TO, that is when i take exception. Its amazing how fast the fans turned on Cally. I think for the most part about 3 weeks ago we could deal with him as long as the defensive coaches would be gone. Now that all of this info has come out about what he really thinks of TO and the program, I am making it my personal mission to make his life a living hell so he quits and we dont have to pay out his contract!

Cally never denied the fact he called TO a "crusty old F", so that is enough for me to jump off the Cally bandwagon. I could care less what he thinks of me as a fan, but when you spew blasphomy at TO, that is when i take exception. Its amazing how fast the fans turned on Cally. I think for the most part about 3 weeks ago we could deal with him as long as the defensive coaches would be gone. Now that all of this info has come out about what he really thinks of TO and the program, I am making it my personal mission to make his life a living hell so he quits and we dont have to pay out his contract!

Cally has a HUGE ego....he was tryng to shape this whole program into the midwest USC.....it failed and he alienated himself to pretty much every one and now he is trying to f#*k NU over once more by positioning for a big buyout.....that piece of sh#t could care less about NU and Tom, even the team for that matter....it is no surprise to me....look at Texas tech .........same situation........