Callahan Fired?

This would be the best thing for the University...and they need to go ahead and announce it so the recovery can begin. Maybe we can still hold on to some recruits, and we should also announce the new coaches as soon as it is possible with what is going on with their seasons where ever they are now.

Total BS. Osborne said he will wait until the end of the season and evaluate the situation. I trust TO not the source listed here. Whatever the recruits decide to do is their business. If they are the type to think of themselves first over the commitment, then we don't need them. The only way to have team chemistry and togetherness is to have unselfish people on the team. I really don't give a rats azz as to recruits leaving the program. Good bye and good luck if they want to leave. They show me no character which is what we need most.

Rumor or not, I just pray that their right! If true, I just hate that their going to drag this out till the end of the season! It should be done asap to salvage recruiting.

If things keep going the way they are going, recruiting won't be a problem. We cannot count on being in a bowl game, so if there is a new coach in line he will have the whole bowl season to begin/continue recruiting. If (and I do mean "IF") Dr. Tom does fire Callahan, I am sure it will not be the same cluster-f*ck it was when Pedy fired Solich. I am pretty sure Dr. Tom will have someone in mind and in place to hit the ground running.

I do not need any "rumor" mill to tell me that BC is gone........ of course, I am the one who started the topic of whether or not TO would keep BC , and the fact that it wouldn't surprise me...

BUT....after a few weeks, it is very, very, very clear that BC is gone......

the writing is on the wall.....if BC was going to keep BC, he would have come out and said it as soon as the highly touted recruits started to decommit.... (Gray, Gabbert, etc..)

The fact that these guys have walked and TO has said nothing, is enough for me..... BC is out...... and the fact that Kuli was an LSU favorite and is now with the Huskers tells me that as soon as he is able to announce, Bo is in....

not that I agree with all of this, or disagree , but I think that 2 + 2 = 4....