THIS ISN'T INTRAMURALS BROTHA!

STOP BICKERING CORNHUSKER FANS! KU HAD 76 ON THE BOARD WITH OVER 11 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME AND IF KU WAS TRYING TO RUN UP THE SCORE THEY WOULD HAVE SCORED 100!

KU DESERVES MAJOR PRAISE AND A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK FOR DOING WHAT CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO! GREAT TEAMS PIN WEAK TEAMS ON THE GROUND WITH A FOOT FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE THROAT AND DO NOT LET UP! THE POWER SHIFT IN THE BIG 12 NORTH NOW GOES THROUGH LAWRENCE IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU! :clap

Am I invited to your 12th birthday party, or do you need to check with your mom first? Let me know.

THIS IS BIG 12 FOOTBALL! DIVISION I!

DID YOU SEE BILL CALLAHAN AT THE PODIUM DURING THE POST-GAME NEWS CONFERENCE? HE LOOKED SHELL-SHOCKED. LIKE HE JUST WALKED AWAY FROM A 10 CAR PILE UP AND HEADED DIRECTLY UP TO THE PODIUM FOR THE POST-GAME NEWS CONFERENCE? WHAT DID TOM OSBORNE SAY TO HIM AFTER THE GAME?

KU IS UNBEATABLE! JUST REMEMBER THAT! KU COULD BE PLAYING THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS NEXT WEEK AND WOULD FIND A WAY TO WIN! MIZZOU HAS NO CHANCE! THIS KANSAS TEAM WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE GREATEST STORY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY! EVERY UNDERDOG PROGRAM IN THE FUTURE WILL USE THE 2007 KANSAS JAYHAWKS AS BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL. THE LEGEND OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPS WHO DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE 4 STAR RECRUIT ACCORDING TO SOME RECRUITING SERVICES! YOU CAN'T STOP DESTINY!

dedhoarse

KU 76

BLACK SKIRTS 39

NEXT...

DID YOU SEE BILL CALLAHAN AT THE PODIUM DURING THE POST-GAME NEWS CONFERENCE? HE LOOKED SHELL-SHOCKED. LIKE HE JUST WALKED AWAY FROM A 10 CAR PILE UP AND HEADED DIRECTLY UP TO THE PODIUM FOR THE POST-GAME NEWS CONFERENCE? WHAT DID TOM OSBORNE SAY TO HIM AFTER THE GAME?

KU IS UNBEATABLE! JUST REMEMBER THAT! KU COULD BE PLAYING THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS NEXT WEEK AND WOULD FIND A WAY TO WIN! MIZZOU HAS NO CHANCE! THIS KANSAS TEAM WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE GREATEST STORY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY! EVERY UNDERDOG PROGRAM IN THE FUTURE WILL USE THE 2007 KANSAS JAYHAWKS AS BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL. THE LEGEND OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPS WHO DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE 4 STAR RECRUIT ACCORDING TO SOME RECRUITING SERVICES! YOU CAN'T STOP DESTINY!

dedhoarse

KU 76

BLACK SKIRTS 39

NEXT...

I can't, but this guy can...

chuckpants.jpg

My god, Is this kid serious?!

Lets break down your past schedule

09/01 C Michigan W 52-7 ------> Team is 5-4.. YAAAAY

09/08 SE Louisiana W 62-0 -------> Team is 2-6... Amazing..

09/15 Toledo W 45-13 -----> Team is 5-5...

09/22 Fla Int'l W 55-3 ----> Team is 0-9... Congrats?

10/06 at #24 Kansas St W 30-24 -----> 5-4... Barely won.. This is mediocre team #1

10/13 Baylor W 58-10 ------> Team is 3-7 .... Your kidding right?

10/20 at Colorado W 19-14 -------> CU is 5-5 ...... Mediocre team #2 and you barely won

10/27 at Texas A&M W 19-11 ------> A&M is 6-3 Best team you have played so far.. But once again...Barely

11/03 Nebraska W 76-39 -------> Wow, You beat us quite easily, But Ball State put 40 on us... Are you saying they are on a way to destiny too?

You are the most ignorant person. KU will get beat down by Mizzou and possibly OSU.and um.. If they played the Patriots, the Patriots would hang 100+ on you. Get your head from your ass. Ill give KU credit for playing how they have this season but it would be a travisty to see them play in the NC game or a big bowl game. They get get ripped apart by the likes of LSU,Ohio St, or Florida.

But congrats on the 9-0 season, the first time its happened since 1909... :asshat

dedhoarse

KU 76

BLACK SKIRTS 39

NEXT...

:w00t This KU team will come and go about as fast as Eddie Murphys singing career! Oh by the way what happened to that "leet Defense" of KU that I was hearing so much about? :asshat

STOP BICKERING CORNHUSKER FANS! KU HAD 76 ON THE BOARD WITH OVER 11 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME AND IF KU WAS TRYING TO RUN UP THE SCORE THEY WOULD HAVE SCORED 100!

KU DESERVES MAJOR PRAISE AND A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK FOR DOING WHAT CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO! GREAT TEAMS PIN WEAK TEAMS ON THE GROUND WITH A FOOT FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE THROAT AND DO NOT LET UP! THE POWER SHIFT IN THE BIG 12 NORTH NOW GOES THROUGH LAWRENCE IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL!

first...

post-340-1190936879.jpg

second...

in the immortal words of paul bryant, "act like you've been there before, son."

your team might win. but you'll never be a winner with a troll punk attitude like that.

but whatever.

Damn, I could not agree more. Thanks Hack.

First, wavethewheat, you're a douche, granted it does feel good to win big against the years after years of shellackings givin' to us by good ole' Dr. Tom, but have some respect. Husker fans have been nothing but good to us, do the same to them. If it was Mizzou, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but respect our Husker brothers.

Second, to the douche bringing up the Missouri Colorado score. Comparative scoring means jack sh#t in college football. Nothing, nada. Even if Kansas was 0-9 and Missouri was 9-0 right now, I'd still like Kansas' chances against Mizzou because it is a rivalry game, teams always show up for rivalry games, no matter how bad of a season they are having. You can not take comparitive scoring into account anywhere. Ex. OU gets beat by CU, OU beats MU, therefore CU beats MU. As you can see that didn't happen, so don't even try to say comparative scoring has any validity.

As far as our D was concerned, Joe Ganz, besides his picks, played some lights out ball today. Maurice Purify was making Aqib Talib look like Courtney Grixby today. Mangino claims they weren't expecting so much passing today (which I can see, I mean starting a QB for the first time you "usually" cut back on the passing) so that might be some of the reason. The other difference is that Ganz actually throws the ball down the field, instead of Sam "Dump the Ball to Marlon" Keller. Ganz also looks like a leader out there, I don't care how the coaching situation ends up for you guys, whoever you end up with next year will be a lucky person to have this kid leading the offense. He's already got me worried about next year.

Good luck the rest of the way Huskers, beat KSU and CU and we'll see you next year in Lincoln.

AS DAN HAWKINS HAS SAID! WELL DONE BLACKSKIRTS! KU JUST MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE SIGNATURE WOODSHED BEATING WIN THEY NEEDED TO EARN THEIR WAY TO THE SUGAR BOWL!

SEE WHAT A BUNCH OF THREE STAR RECRUITS WITH HEART AND AN AWESOME HEAD COACH CAN DO!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

BRING ON OKLAHOMA STATE, IOWA STATE, MISSOURI, OKLAHOMA, AND OHIO STATE! :woo

KU get excited about giving up 39 points to the worst team in the country....give me a break. I predict that KU is going to the woodshed against Oklahoma...if not in Missouri.

S

The thing about winning is you got to know how to do it gracefully, K-State and Colorado have never figured that one out...the worst fans in College football....does KU want to follow their example? In my mind though KU still has to prove themselves, they had the easiest schedule in football, playing Nebraska and winning this year was no great achievement my friend....scoring 76 points against this defense is easier than playing against the Sisters of the Poor...we have NO defense, and that makes playing offense even harder...and they still scored the 39 points against you....you better do something about the defense if your going to play anyone, because it is suspect...bigtime. :asshat

first...

post-340-1190936879.jpg

second...

in the immortal words of paul bryant, "act like you've been there before, son."

your team might win. but you'll never be a winner with a troll punk attitude like that.

but whatever.

no sh** :yeah:yeah