"Higher - ups" ????

Billy C keeps talking about "higher ups" this, "higher ups" that in his press conference. Never heard him use this term until the last few weeks. Who is he talking about?

A" Higher-Up" represents anyone with an IQ higher than 50. Unfortunately, with Bill Callahan, this is not the case... :sarcasm

Boy do I feel stupid. I thought he was talking about how he was going to hire UPS to overnight his resume and job application all over the NFL. You know those guys in Brown do a pretty fine job. The other possible scenario is that he was hoping that he would be "hired by UPS". He's been driveing everyone out of Memorial Stadium he may as well drive a few packages out of the athletic department as well.

Billy C keeps talking about "higher ups" this, "higher ups" that in his press conference. Never heard him use this term until the last few weeks. Who is he talking about?

A" Higher-Up" represents anyone with an IQ higher than 50. Unfortunately, with Bill Callahan, this is not the case... :sarcasm

Boy do I feel stupid. I thought he was talking about how he was going to hire UPS to overnight his resume and job application all over the NFL. You know those guys in Brown do a pretty fine job. The other possible scenario is that he was hoping that he would be "hired by UPS". He's been driveing everyone out of Memorial Stadium he may as well drive a few packages out of the athletic department as well.

Maybe he was sending his resume *TO* UPS....... :lol:

C'mon....didn't ya hear, BC had a conversion experience at the KU game and when he talks about the higher ups now...it is none other than JC and God himself....they are the only ones that can understand his system...Lord knows us Nebraskan's are too simple to be able to.

Maybe he was sending his resume *TO* UPS....... :lol:

:yeah

C'mon....didn't ya hear, BC had a conversion experience at the KU game and when he talks about the higher ups now...it is none other than JC and God himself....they are the only ones that can understand his system...Lord knows us Nebraskan's are too simple to be able to.

BC doesn't have a prayer....... the 'higher-ups' do not approve of his foolishness.

pHmIUzEpzag

I just vomitted in my mouth a little bit. Surely the quotes in there were taken out of context, he can't really be that much of a self-fullfilling a-hole can he? The answer.... YES! The defensive issues are rectifiable, the young D-Line is getting better? We have 1, maybe 2 games left this year, what the hell is he going to do to rectify the defense for the last game or two? Where was the offensive production against the good teams, Missouri, Second half of Texas, A&M, USC? Sure he piles it on a KState team that had defensive troubles we're accustomed to seeing. This guy is clueless and I can't wait to see the door hit him in the ass on his way out!