Black Jerseys

AWFUL

Are you serious?? that would be freaking sweet. I think it would look so awesome, in some youtube video it shows Benard Thomas after a sack and the creator of the video made his jersey turn from red to black and it looked awesome. I think this would kinda give our team a defensive mind set also with the blackshirts tradition.

edit: I found the video, about 1:06 into the video it shows Thomas throwing the bones and his jersey flashes balck. Tell me that doesnt look sweet.

AWFUL

Are you serious?? that would be freaking sweet. I think it would look so awesome, in some youtube video it shows Benard Thomas after a sack and the creator of the video made his jersey turn from red to black and it looked awesome. I think this would kinda give our team a defensive mind set also with the blackshirts tradition.

Wow. OK. Yes I am serious. I don't know what people's fascination is with black but.

NEBRASKA WILL ALWAYS BE SCARLET AND CREAM. PERIOD. END OF STORY. DONE.

I'm really glad you thought it looked pretty cool in a YouTube video but I think it would look putrid. You think people complain about broken tradition now? Holy sh#t!

AWFUL

Wow. OK. Yes I am serious. I don't know what people's fascination is with black but.

NEBRASKA WILL ALWAYS BE SCARLET AND CREAM. PERIOD. END OF STORY. DONE.

I'm really glad you thought it looked pretty cool in a YouTube video but I think it would look putrid. You think people complain about broken tradition now? Holy sh#t!

no not always orginally we were black and gold.