Black Jerseys

Watching Georgia come out in black jerseys got me wondering how the Huskers would look with "black shirts". I think it would be cool to see the Huskers wear black every once in a while.

your new to the board, so i hope people take it easy on you for starting another "Wouldnt it be cool for NU to wear black" thread

AWFUL

Are you serious?? that would be freaking sweet. I think it would look so awesome, in some youtube video it shows Benard Thomas after a sack and the creator of the video made his jersey turn from red to black and it looked awesome. I think this would kinda give our team a defensive mind set also with the blackshirts tradition.

Wow. OK. Yes I am serious. I don't know what people's fascination is with black but.

NEBRASKA WILL ALWAYS BE SCARLET AND CREAM. PERIOD. END OF STORY. DONE.

I'm really glad you thought it looked pretty cool in a YouTube video but I think it would look putrid. You think people complain about broken tradition now? Holy sh#t!

Well DaveH one tradition that will never be broken is YOU bagging on someone else's idea. Even though it should be.

I think black would look stupid......however......

I think an all white road uni like Texas has would be awesome.

White helmets.....white jerseys.....white pants.....white socks......white shoes......MONEY!

Perhaps you don't remember losing in Ames in 1992 wearing all white. I think that idea can stay retired.

Watching Georgia come out in black jerseys got me wondering how the Huskers would look with "black shirts". I think it would be cool to see the Huskers wear black every once in a while.

that would be odd. can just the D wear black shirts during games? if so that would be pretty sweet. :bonez

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

The "D" has to earn the Black Shirts back. They played good at times last week but K-state still got 31 and some of them came way too easy.

The "D" this year is still wearing, at best, dark grey jerseys.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I think that would be cool and i think the B****** of memorial stadium would be cool if people would stop being so stubborn about it. However, this is a tired discussion that will never get any sort of credence because there are always people who want to try and tear down something new on this board. Here is a helpful pointer for the Newbies to the board.....DONT EVER TYPE IN CAPS LOCK, Don't ever bring up the possibility of black anything, and don't mispell anything while making a point. All of these items will get you flogged repeatedly.

P.S. Choose your battles wisely