Optimism or not for 2008

HANC

I expect a decent year honestly. I don't think we will move to a completely different system. I can see pretty much the same offense, maybe move a bit more towards a spread type offense but thats it. Our defense should be worlds better, with a Dline thats all returning starters and a better D-Coordinator. I forsee an 8-4 type season honestly.

I'm excited about next year. Get those players running around the track and liftin' iron. We don't know what offense wil be installed for next season but we know there is going to be FIRE on the team.

Win or Lose, I'm balls to the wall with the new era in Husker football. We began to slip with Solich then hit bottom with Callahan. As they say, third times a charm.

2008 - Bring It On!

Nebraska 35, San Jose State 7

Nebraska 56, New Mexico State 0

Nebraska 17, Virginia Tech 14

Nebraska 38, Western Michigan 3

Nebraska 41, Missouri 38 (win on last second fake FG)

Nebraska 31, Texas Tech 14

Nebraska 45, Iowa State 0

Nebraska 63, Baylor 0

Oklahoma 24, Nebraska 21

Nebraska 38, Kansas 33

Nebraska 42, Kansas State 14

Nebraska 35, Colorado 0

Big XII Championship: Nebraska 31, Oklahoma 28

National Championship: USC 42, Nebraska 40

HuskerKing130... i like how you think!! Honestly though I think we have a lot to look forward to next season. Most of our best offensive players will be back next year and hopefully cally recruited some studs for our defense. Plus it's always exciting when a new coach comes to town. That spring game is going to be one hell of a party if it's anything like the one the year callahan got here.

C_Bear