Pelini says yes and talks to 2 assistants

I will neither bash IBR or totally accept his word as gospel....

You can absolutely take to the bank the fact that IBR's information is 60% gospel! Bank it!

Can't wait to see if IBR redeems himself or throws himself further into the Rumorville abyss!

It's sure to be a good read either way!

One thing is for sure, if his prediction comes through it will be amazing to see how big his ego gets. It's only at 60% full of himself right now!

SUPERBUNNY

60% of the time, he's right every time.

Bo Pelini accepted the NU job as we all know. Also, if you doubters want to hate on this info go ahead, but Gil will be the OC (at least has been offered but he is thinking about tryint to get a better head job) and although Mike Stoops will not be fired from U0fA he was offered the Defensive coordinator job and will definitely accept if UofA loses and will probably still accept even if they win.

FYI

curious who will accuse me of stealing this from another source cause it's not being reported anywhere right now. This is from insidee the athletic dept of UofA

Mike Stoops as DC? That would be f%$king awesome!!! I hope ur right

Bo Pelini accepted the NU job as we all know. Also, if you doubters want to hate on this info go ahead, but Gil will be the OC (at least has been offered but he is thinking about tryint to get a better head job) and although Mike Stoops will not be fired from U0fA he was offered the Defensive coordinator job and will definitely accept if UofA loses and will probably still accept even if they win.

FYI

curious who will accuse me of stealing this from another source cause it's not being reported anywhere right now. This is from insidee the athletic dept of UofA

If those aren't open ended statements then I don't know what is! "Gil will be the OC (at least has been offered but he is thinking about tryint to get a better head job)". There's a "save my own ass if I am wrong" statement there.

Also

"although Mike Stoops will not be fired from U0fA he was offered the Defensive coordinator job and will definitely accept if UofA loses and will probably still accept even if they win.

" Another speculation so if he stays at UofA you can save your butt yet again when you are wrong. Do you ever get tired of this stuff?

By the way...How did that "Charlie McBride will become interim HC" and Bill "getting fired after the UT game" predictions work out for ya?

Well it says Gill will be here unless by some miracle he gets a great HC offer in the next week which is very unlikely. And Stoops is almost certainly coming. If UofA loses, which they most likely will then he will be here. These are both not obsolutes but they are not open ended either.

Washington State has said Gill is a canidate actually

I really hope Gill gets the job. I know I have been critical of Pelini and I still believe he has not done the job and a lot of people will just think I am some CU guy trying to be a prick but I believe Turner Gill is a good guy and a good coach. I also believe this will be a huge mistake by Nebraska to pass him up, it isn't that I do not believe Bo won't win some games but I believe Gill would ultimately represent the corn like Osbourne and Devaney.

I really hope Gill gets the job. I know I have been critical of Pelini and I still believe he has not done the job and a lot of people will just think I am some CU guy trying to be a prick but I believe Turner Gill is a good guy and a good coach. I also believe this will be a huge mistake by Nebraska to pass him up, it isn't that I do not believe Bo won't win some games but I believe Gill would ultimately represent the corn like Osbourne and Devaney.

Wish you would not use the ESPN spelling of Osborne. :)

While we are at it...maybe we can bring back Frnach Solich as the running backs coach. :o

:corndance

If you understood coaching, which you obviously don't, you would realize that Gill makes chicken feed at a small school and probably needs to go to another small school (like the mac or conference usa) for 3-5 years making a few more peanuts before he even gets considered for a top head job.

if you understood human nature, which you obviously don't, you would realize that sometimes it isn't about the money.

he's building a program at buffalo. it's not much, but it's more that what was there. and he is appreciated back there, too.

does gill strike you as the type who would drop everything for a fat wad of twenties? that his loyalty extends as far as his next paycheck?

if gill comes back, it's because he's needed. and TO has asked him to comeback.

that said, i don't think gill will be back because TO respects turner too much to ask him to drop his own projects just to become an assistant.

I didn't say it was about the money. What I said was he is making peanuts so he wouldn't stay for the money. There isn't any. And his goal isn't to coach Buffalo, he goal is to stay at Buffalo long enough to get a better job and their is nothing wrong with that. He won't be at Buffalo any longer anyway. He is gone from Buffalo and TO is offering him a faster way to a great HC job or he might get a good offer elsewhere but unlikely.

It's not about money it's about peanuts? :sarcasm Looks to me that is exactly what you implied is that Gill is in it just for the money. By the way T.O. stated that every coach he interviewed that they were'nt in coaching for the money. Now your saying T.O. is now using money to entice Gill with more money and prestige.

I agree with what Hack posted.

:duel

FYI

I want to believe....but this is pretty far out there. If this comes to be....you should see some serious apologies from quite a few members.

I will neither bash IBR or totally accept his word as gospel....

You can absolutely take to the bank the fact that IBR's information is 60% gospel! Bank it!

Can't wait to see if IBR redeems himself or throws himself further into the Rumorville abyss!

It's sure to be a good read either way!

One thing is for sure, if his prediction comes through it will be amazing to see how big his ego gets. It's only at 60% full of himself right now!

SUPERBUNNY

If he is right which it seems he is but not that he deserves any credit.. To me it was kind of obvious BO was the guy the last few days... He will never be able to get away from all the predictions he was wrong about... That you can BANK ON!!! :nutz

Urban Meyer will be the QB coach, Jim Tressel will coach the LB's, and Joe Paterno will use his own patented moves to coach the WR's.....lol

And Hawkins will take over the intermural program.

If you knew anything at all about Hawk, do you really believe we wouldn't kick everyone's ass in the NCAA if we competed at Ultimate Frisbee?? If you think we wouldn't then you don't know the difference between a belly play and a dive.

Urban Meyer will be the QB coach, Jim Tressel will coach the LB's, and Joe Paterno will use his own patented moves to coach the WR's.....lol

And Hawkins will take over the intermural program.

If you knew anything at all about Hawk, do you really believe we wouldn't kick everyone's ass in the NCAA if we competed at Ultimate Frisbee?? If you think we wouldn't then you don't know the difference between a belly play and a dive.

I heard he use's illegal frisbee's

Just sayin...... :bat