Pelini says yes and talks to 2 assistants

I think Urban Meyer is a great candidate to back me up, success at Bowling Green, then off to a better gig at Utah, huge success there and then off to Florida and a national title. I do not think he is where he is had he left Bowling Green to take a step back as a coordinator at Notre Dame.

I will neither bash IBR or totally accept his word as gospel....

I sure hope he is right, and I honestly believe that there is a deceent chance of both of these things happening..... The Gill situation has already been discussed numerous times, and I do believe the OC at NU is a faster track to a big time HC, especially if TO is backing you...... now, I also wouldn't be surprised to see Gill stay and "finish" the job at Buffalo...we all know he is a man of character and probably made certain statements to recruits....I know "statements" mean "0" in today's world, but they might if you're Gill.....

I wouldn't be surprise to see either scenario..

Stoops has been rumored for weeks now, even on this board, and yes, as a DC......If he knows that he will be gone, he might as well latch onto something if offered.....a lot more secure than searching...... He also probably realizes that if he can bring back the "Blackshirts".....that have been in the national spot-light for their demise, that it wouldn't take long to get another HC job at a big time program.....the whole brother thing is crap.....just ask the 45 Bowdens....

I could actually see a little validity in this...

I hope IBR is right.....as far as I am concerned, he is batting WAY above .500, and that is better than most on this board, including myself.... So, he was wrong on McBride ..... but correct on a lot more....time-line may not have happend exactly, but things change every minute.... I will not bash or totally believe , but more than anything, I HOPE !!!!

Amazing how brilliant some of you guys who were shouting the brilliance of Cally and Co 3 months ago are now experts on coaches.

And your ramblings about Charlie McBride becoming interim HC and BC getting fired after the UT game were also spot on as well! :LOLtartar

True. I was wrong on that. So I am only about 60% correct. I was wrong on a few things. I also came back on here and said I was wrong and TO was telling the truth when he said he wasn't going to do anyting and he passed the responsibilities to others to look for a coach.

I WAS WRONG ON SOME THINGS AND I ADMIT IT. I never hid from that ever.

Wish it was higher but there are a lot of people batting .000 around here with big mouths towards me.

60% is not very good for someone who claims to have an inside source with guaranteed information. 60% is pretty good for prognostication, but that is not what you are claiming to be doing. If you could please explain why you were wrong about McBride and the timing of Callahan's firing (i.e., why your source was wrong, etc.), then that could give you a little more credibility. On the other hand, if you are just predicting what is going to happen, then yes, I give you much credit for having a 60% guess rate, because that is much better than the other people here. Which is it?

Bo Pelini accepted the NU job as we all know. Also, if you doubters want to hate on this info go ahead, but Gil will be the OC (at least has been offered but he is thinking about tryint to get a better head job) and although Mike Stoops will not be fired from U0fA he was offered the Defensive coordinator job and will definitely accept if UofA loses and will probably still accept even if they win.

FYI

curious who will accuse me of stealing this from another source cause it's not being reported anywhere right now. This is from insidee the athletic dept of UofA

That would be friggin' great, but I ain't holding my breath.

I didn't say it was about the money. What I said was he is making peanuts so he wouldn't stay for the money.

i just don't think you're giving turner credit. i believe he's committed to buffalo and he's building his own program.

unless tom asks him to come back... and back in a junior capacity, no less... i don't think it will happen.

I will neither bash IBR or totally accept his word as gospel....

You can absolutely take to the bank the fact that IBR's information is 60% gospel! Bank it!

Can't wait to see if IBR redeems himself or throws himself further into the Rumorville abyss!

It's sure to be a good read either way!

One thing is for sure, if his prediction comes through it will be amazing to see how big his ego gets. It's only at 60% full of himself right now!

SUPERBUNNY