Pelini says yes and talks to 2 assistants

I will neither bash IBR or totally accept his word as gospel....

You can absolutely take to the bank the fact that IBR's information is 60% gospel! Bank it!

Can't wait to see if IBR redeems himself or throws himself further into the Rumorville abyss!

It's sure to be a good read either way!

One thing is for sure, if his prediction comes through it will be amazing to see how big his ego gets. It's only at 60% full of himself right now!

SUPERBUNNY

60% of the time, he's right every time.

:rollin

And his rumors are made with bits of real panther. So you know they're good.

I like how IBR comes on here and tells us what will happen. The only thing he was ever right about without people allready really knowing was Tom as interim AD, and the only reason that was right was that Tom accepted. I mean, heaven forbid one of the mentioned names say NO or anything <_<

And Bo Pelini.

"Gil will be the OC (at least has been offered but he is thinking about tryint to get a better head job) and although Mike Stoops will not be fired from U0fA he was offered the Defensive coordinator job and will definitely accept if UofA loses and will probably still accept even if they win."

Bo Pelini accepted the NU job as we all know. Also, if you doubters want to hate on this info go ahead, but Gil will be the OC (at least has been offered but he is thinking about tryint to get a better head job) and although Mike Stoops will not be fired from U0fA he was offered the Defensive coordinator job and will definitely accept if UofA loses and will probably still accept even if they win.

FYI

curious who will accuse me of stealing this from another source cause it's not being reported anywhere right now. This is from insidee the athletic dept of UofA

I seriously think that this, and all of IBR's predictions, should be archived in preparation for the upcoming attorney general's investigation. Apparently someone knew what Osborne was going to do even before Peterson was fired.

Immensely interesting, don't you think, Husker fans?

just because some idiot comes in and tries to make everyone believe he has inside info, but actually just thinks about things non-stop, doesn't mean Osborne did anything at all.. before or after PEDERSON was fired... jesus

"Gil will be the OC (at least has been offered but he is thinking about tryint to get a better head job) and although Mike Stoops will not be fired from U0fA he was offered the Defensive coordinator job and will definitely accept if UofA loses and will probably still accept even if they win."

So since UofA lost does this mean Stoops is N? :moreinteresting<_<:corndance

Well everyone knows that being the DC of Nebraska is better then being a Head Coach of Arizona. Never mind the fact that Pelini seems to think he'll be calling the defense, Mike Stoops should be on the way just as soon he picks up Turner Gill.

So since UofA lost does this mean Stoops is N? :moreinteresting<_<:corndance

I guess :lol: