I just saw him on a commercial today National bank and he's tossing around the football with a red sweater on. You would think they would have pulled that comercial by now.

there still playing that?

"My favorite team, the Nebraska Cornhuskers."

Yes, that commercial.

I would love to see Kansas City get BC since it would piss my brother off. :lol

I heard on the radio(?) down here that if the Cheifs Offense continues to struggle that he may be a canidate for KC OC. I hope not, but also saw in various rumor postings that Gruden may hire him in Tampa as OC.

Thanks man!

That is hilarious about that commercial; That bank is probably keeping that commercial up in appreciation for the huge sum of money BC just deposited.

I was wondering what happened to Callahan myself. Was there any report on a final meeting with the players after he was let go? Was he seen leaving his offices? Did he make any public statement? Seemed to just disappear. Thought he would at least send out a statement or something...did I miss it?

I know BC and his staff wanted to win and tried greatly to do so while they were here. I am sure they will move to thier next positions/jobs just fine. I do wish them well and thanks for their efforts.