CHRISTIAN PETER

He was on Jim Rome during the USC week. I cant exactly remember what he is doing now. But he said he still keeps in contact with some of those guys. If i remember from the conversation he has had some problems with something your parents tell you to "Just Say No" to.

Wasn't that his brother that had the coke problem? Maybe he did to, idk. I do know that he sure as hell doesn't know what NO means though. If he's ever a member on any staff, they will be in serious trouble.

He was on Jim Rome during the USC week. I cant exactly remember what he is doing now. But he said he still keeps in contact with some of those guys. If i remember from the conversation he has had some problems with something your parents tell you to "Just Say No" to.

Wasn't that his brother that had the coke problem? Maybe he did to, idk. I do know that he sure as hell doesn't know what NO means though. If he's ever a member on any staff, they will be in serious trouble.

I think his Brother Jason was addicted to prescription meds, he was having team doctor in teh NFL prescribe them for him.

I think his Brother Jason was addicted to prescription meds, he was having team doctor in teh NFL prescribe them for him.

And heroin.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Found the following concerning the Peter brothers. Christian seens to be the one with the most problems, hopefullyhe has turned a new leaf. No mention of drugs but if Jason had neck stinger problems I can see how it would be easy to get into trouble with perscription medications. (I've had one and they are very painful.)

We should be careful when we say things about people without concrete evidence to the infraction.

Jason Peter

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Jason Peter

Position(s):

Defensive end

Jersey #:

N/A

Date of birth: September 13, 1974 (age 33)

Place of birth: Locust, New Jersey

Career information

NFL Draft: 1998 / Round: 1 / Pick 14

College: Nebraska

Teams

1998-2001 Carolina Panthers

Stats at DatabaseFootball.com

Jason Michael Peter (born September 13, 1974) is a retired American football player. Peter was an All-American defensive end his senior year at the University of Nebraska and was taken in the first round (14th overall) by the Carolina Panthers in the 1998 NFL Draft. His career was shortened by a recurring and chronic neck stinger that forced him to retire after the 2001 season. Peter's older brother, Christian, also played in the NFL.

Peter grew up in the Locust, New Jersey section of Middletown Township, and played high school football at Middletown High School South in Middletown Township, New Jersey and at Milford Academy in Connecticut.[1]

He was a defensive line coach at Edison High School in Huntington Beach, California and then defensive line coach at Harvard-Westlake School in North Hollywood, California.

Jason married Sarah K. Pillsbury June 9, 2007, Sarah Directed The Osbournes, House of Carters, Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica & Starting Over for which she won an Emmy.

Currently, Jason is co-host of "The Spread", a local sports talk radio show on ESPN 1480 in Lincoln, NE. "jasonpeter.com"

Jason is the middle child of three sons. The younger and lesser known brother is Damian, he signed a letter of intent to play football for Notre Dame but never played a down due to a swimming pool accident, which he came out of nearly paralyzed.

Christian Peter

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Christian Peter

Position(s):

Defensive tackle

Jersey #:

N/A

Date of birth: October 5, 1972 (age 35)

Place of birth: Locust, New Jersey

Career information

NFL Draft: 1996 / Round: 5 / Pick 149

College: Nebraska

Teams

1997-2000

2002 New York Giants

Indianapolis Colts

Chicago Bears

Stats at DatabaseFootball.com

Christian Peter (born October 5, 1972 in Locust, New Jersey) was an American football defensive tackle in the National Football League. Peter's younger brother, Jason, also played in the NFL.

Peter attended Middletown High School South in Middletown Township, New Jersey before transferring to Milford Academy.[1] He then played college football at Nebraska, where he was a three-year starter. He became one of the leaders of Nebraska's feared "Black Shirt" defense. He was an all-Big Eight and honorable mention All-American in his senior year, and finished his college career with 124 total tackles, 20 tackles for loss and nine sacks. He was inducted into the Nebraska Football Hall of Fame in 2006.[2]

[edit] Arrests and convictions

While at Nebraska, Peter was arrested eight times for various offenses such as threatening to kill a parking attendant, trespassing, public urination, refusing to comply with police, illegal possession of alcohol, failure to appear in court, and grabbing a woman by the throat. He was convicted four times. [3]

Most infamously, he raped Kathy Redmond, a freshman from Littleton, Colorado; two times in two days--the second with two of his teammates watching. Redmond didn't tell anyone about it until after her freshman year. Her father confronted an assistant coach about it, but Peter was never charged. This inaction led Redmond to file a Title IX suit against Nebraska in 1995; the suit was settled two years later for $50,000, as well as. Former coach Tom Osborne has since apologized to Redmond.[3]

In 1993, Peter sexually assaulted Melissa DeMuth in his dorm room, and also groped Natalie Kuijvenhoven (a former Miss Nebraska) in a crowded bar and told her how she loved it in an obscenity-laced tirade. He was convicted and sentenced to 18 months probation, and was suspended for a 1993 exhibition game.[3]

[edit] NFL career

Peter was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fifth round of the 1996 NFL Draft. Only a month before the draft, he notched his eighth conviction in seven years, this time for grabbing a woman by the throat in a Kearney, Nebraska bar. The pick set off a firestorm of criticism from the Boston area press, Patriots fans and women's groups. After learning more about Peter's violent history, the Patriots relinquished the rights to Peter only a week after the draft. The team said that Peter's behavior was "incompatible with our organization's standards of acceptable conduct."[4] According to The Boston Globe, the wife of Patriots owner Bob Kraft personally demanded that the team cut all ties with Peter.[3]

As a result of the backlash, Peter was unable to catch on with another NFL team during the 1996 season. The New York Giants signed him in 1997 as a free agent, on condition that he go through counseling for alcohol abuse, attention deficit disorder and anger management.[5] He went on to play six years with the Giants, Indianapolis Colts and Chicago Bears.

While with the Bears, Peter apologized for his misdeeds at Nebraska. He has since retired to his home state of New Jersey where, in the summer of 2007, he opened a sports bar in Atlantic Highlands called The 4th Quarter Sports Tavern.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez