Herbie Husker

I actually like the new Herbie. I really hate Lil Red though. I think he is an embarassment.

I met Lil' Red for a beer down at Lazlo's last night. He told me he really likes you and respects your opinion on a lot of things.

I think he'd be sad to hear you don't like him.

sorry, I didn't mean to offend him, I'm sure he is a nice guy. ;)

I just think he's a bit out of place on the football field. What would Grant, Christian and Jason think?

I actually like the new Herbie. I really hate Lil Red though. I think he is an embarassment.

I met Lil' Red for a beer down at Lazlo's last night. He told me he really likes you and respects your opinion on a lot of things.

I think he'd be sad to hear you don't like him.

sorry, I didn't mean to offend him, I'm sure he is a nice guy. ;)

I just think he's a bit out of place on the football field. What would Grant, Christian and Jason think?

Bring back CORN COB MAN!!!

mascot1.jpg

I happen to prefer the new Herbie over the old. Enough people across the country already think we all resemble old Herbie in our daily lives. At least new Herbie doesn't promote ridiculous stereotypes that we're fat, lazy, ignorant hicks.

No..Just "Villiage People" <_<village%20people.jpg275px-091407-USCNeb-HerbieHusker.jpg

I still say Lil'Red is the illegitimate offspring of Bob's Big Boy and his blow-up punching bag doll.

(Still searching for that video I saw posted here that had proof).

I kinda like the expression on my avitar..Looks like he's a little constipated while trying to hold his breath after inhaling Helium (or a spleef). :o

I WANT HARRY!!!!

Not the Harry you have in your avatar though...he looks like a pilgrim. The Harry I remember had straw colored hair, carried a pitchfork and wore an expression of pure nastiness on his face...like he was going to enjoy ripping a hapless Jayhawk limb from limb...

That was Uncle Harry the Second. My Avvie is Grampa Harry. No reason we can't have both....Gramps could sick the youngsters on our adversaires :box