Is Frazier in the top 2???

Dan_F_30

screw espn, those bumbling idiots are so ignorant about sports it makes me sick...i cant even watch the sports talk shows like around the horn anymore because they dont even know what they're talking about, they just make wild bold statements that aren't even true most of the time. blah.

I've watched this countdown progress, and my stomach turns with each new guy being listed, because I know somehow the greatest pure option quarterback in college football history is going to be screwed off the list. I don't see how you can compose this list and not have him in the top 10. I don't even think I'm being biased here, I think that if you know anything about college football, you should be able to realize the impact Frazier had in every game he played. Simply asinine.

I've watched this countdown progress, and my stomach turns with each new guy being listed, because I know somehow the greatest pure option quarterback in college football history is going to be screwed off the list. I don't see how you can compose this list and not have him in the top 10. I don't even think I'm being biased here, I think that if you know anything about college football, you should be able to realize the impact Frazier had in every game he played. Simply asinine.

I feel your pain. For a while I was glad he wasn't being mentioned, as I assumed that meant he was just higher up the list. Now it's pretty clear that the best player on the greatest team of all time is going to get snubbed.

BTW, Chris Fowler has in the past said the Tommie Frazier is the best college QB he had ever seen.

how do you have vince young on that list and not tommie frazier? vince young, as good as he was, only won one national title, and no heisman trophy. starting since he was a true freshman, tommie frazier only lost three games and won two national titles! vince young lost twice to oklahoma!

i'm calling it bs, if frazier isn't number 1! he's number one, and there's no comparison.

:yeah

This list sucks. Tommie should be there. I can't imagine who will be 1 and 2. What about Joe Montana? Did he suck at Notre Dame? OJ cannot be on there!

how do you have vince young on that list and not tommie frazier? vince young, as good as he was, only won one national title, and no heisman trophy. starting since he was a true freshman, tommie frazier only lost three games and won two national titles! vince young lost twice to oklahoma!

i'm calling it bs, if frazier isn't number 1! he's number one, and there's no comparison.

First of all, Vince Young definitely does deserve to be in the top 10. He put up significantly better numbers than Frazier did (season numbers, not career). Also, national titles are NOT significant in determining the best PLAYER. Thirdly, Frazier never won a Heisman trophy either. Vince Young was even more vital to his team than Frazier was, Vince WAS that team. He, almost by himself, raised that team out of the ashes so many times to win against very good opponents.

People like to attribute team success to the worth of a player, which is ridiculous. I'm not saying it's nonsense because it's not accurate, because a lot of the time a team can be successful because of one single player, but when the team doesn't win or if they only get x number of championships, who says it is because one person wasn't good enough?

I am upset that Frazier won't be on the list just like everyone else is, but Young deserves it more than Frazier does, in my as-objective-as-possible opinion.

If there was a thread on Top Option QB's then you wuld probably see him #1, although I loved Hagan, but I digress, Tommy is too one dimensional for the poll, whereas a guy like Vince could run and throw. I also think Tommy was surrounded by an all around great team whereas Vince was the TEAM.

If there was a thread on Top Option QB's then you wuld probably see him #1, although I loved Hagan, but I digress, Tommy is too one dimensional for the poll, whereas a guy like Vince could run and throw. I also think Tommy was surrounded by an all around great team whereas Vince was the TEAM.

Actually, Vince was HALF the TEAM as he only played Offense, I never saw him lining up as a D end too.

Texas also had a sic defense that year which allowed Vince to be the dominant player that he was.

Vince young is #10

I know VY is #10, thus supporting my comment of him being waaay too high.

if Tommie Frazier isn't on it I'm gonna declare this list fertilizer.

#2 Orenthal James. (unless he's disqualified for chopping peoples' heads off)

#1 Red Grange.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I've seen Red Grange.

I've seen OJ Simpson.

And neither of these guys was close to Tommie Frazier. During his second National Championship season he led a team that was not even tested. They literally crushed the #2 Danny Wurful led, Steve Spurrier coached Florida Gators and the score wasn't as close as the final score indicated.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:steam:steam:bonez