Osborne Greatest of All Time

Thanks Sarge! It would appear his vote percentage is going lower because we are voting less often than the rest of the coaches are being voted for, combined... so a little drop is expected... but it's getting too close now. Everyone, over the holiday, vote as often as you can... then next week we will really hit it with everything we've got, ensuring a victory on December 1!

Thanks Sarge! It would appear his vote percentage is going lower because we are voting less often than the rest of the coaches are being voted for, combined... so a little drop is expected... but it's getting too close now. Everyone, over the holiday, vote as often as you can... then next week we will really hit it with everything we've got, ensuring a victory on December 1!

The contest goes through 12/6/07 - so don't stop voting on 12/1!!

I just voted another 50 times. 44 to 40 Osborne. He will lose at this pace.

wow. and i thought ron paul supporters were compulsive.

wow, maybe you should stop that whole thinking thing......j/k

seriously though, I am facing a sad reality that I manage to find time to vote constantly for this meaningless contest. It started with one vote and now I am hooked. Please help me it is destroying my life!