Bobby Petrino to Arkansas

Interesting...I think it will be tough for him to be successful there, as there are several more desirable schools for kids in the SEC. I bet he lasts 3 years and moves somewhere else.

I wouldnt blame him for wanting out of Atlanta.. That team is a mess and it doesnt look to get any better anytime soon so for him to come back to the college ranks even for 3 years maybe something better will come along would be a good move...

Interesting...I think it will be tough for him to be successful there, as there are several more desirable schools for kids in the SEC. I bet he lasts 3 years and moves somewhere else.

I wouldnt blame him for wanting out of Atlanta.. That team is a mess and it doesnt look to get any better anytime soon so for him to come back to the college ranks even for 3 years maybe something better will come along would be a good move...

Isn't he making like $3.5-$4 million a year in Atlanta. How is it going to get better than that?

Isn't he making like $3.5-$4 million a year in Atlanta. How is it going to get better than that?

If Houston Nutt had reasonable success at Arkansas, I have to imagine Petrino could potentially do very well.

If Houston Nutt had reasonable success at Arkansas, I have to imagine Petrino could potentially do very well.

I wonder why Michigan didnt try to get him?

Yeah no kidding. I'm really shocked that he took the Arkansas job and stepped down from the NFL for it. Why the heck did he even leave Louisville in the first place?

Yeah no kidding. I'm really shocked that he took the Arkansas job and stepped down from the NFL for it. Why the heck did he even leave Louisville in the first place?

because a certain quarterback was supposed to run his system. it's hard for that player to run Petrino's offense when he's in jail for 2 years.

Good hire as long as he plans on staying-put. He can revamp the O, the Dick at qb will make that difficult.

He actually took a pay-cut. Must have been pretty-unhappy.

Wouldn't surprise me to see fewer guys jumping at the NFL. Most guys are back in college fairly quickly. Plus the money in college is coming-up.

Good hire as long as he plans on staying-put. He can revamp the O, the Dick at qb will make that difficult.

He actually took a pay-cut. Must have been pretty-unhappy.

Wouldn't surprise me to see fewer guys jumping at the NFL. Most guys are back in college fairly quickly. Plus the money in college is coming-up.

That guy got handed a train wreck before he even got started in Atlanta! Losing Vick literally killed that franchise. I felt bad for the guy and don't blame him one bit for taking the pay cut.

Because they were still after Les Miles.

But now he's shut them down again, so...