No bowl sucks.

HSKRNOKC

we would probably be at a bowl game if the fans had not have turned on callahan, that is why the players quit

:bonez:steam:steam:bonez

Oh now I understand, it was the fans fault, not the four year poor performance of the deffence, not totally ignoring Husker Traditions and Legends, not the overly complicated offence, not the NFL style practices that wussied up a team that had once dominated through strength and toughness, not the arrogant, egocentric head coach who looked at Nebraska as just a stop on the path back to the NFL and not the athlitic director who was systematically dismanteling years of tradition and championship attitude. It was simply us, the fans and our dissatisfaction with all of the above.

Thanks for setting me straight lollipops. This board has needed someone with your insight for a long time.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:steam:steam:bonez

we could have won any of them. the booing at the ball state game ruined team morale

I guess there should have been a sign before entering the Memorial Stadium stating "Beware of booing for it may cause skittish behavior by players and demolish all morale. Therefore causing games that are winnable to be blowouts by opposing teams" :sarcasm

Yes. It does suck quite a bit. And to think that someone on HB actually made a poll asking if fans wanted a bowl AND some people said NO. Unreal.

I said, "No"...But I'm changing my mind.

Before..I didn't want to witness my team quitting again, but with a new-found (And probably baseless) optimism with a new Coaching staff...and maybe because absence makes the heart grow fodder..er..fonder..I say bring on another meaningless Bowl-game..just for the extra practice time.

I'll probably be forced to watch tOSU game with my Wife..But it's sad to not have any bowl games to look forward to this year.

Still...The BCS is better than what we had when Bowls and Conference tie-ins dictated possible MNC matchups.