CU Posters Take

OK CU posters. The times I've seen you post on this board is to defend your team, your school, and your fans from the trashers. I am OK with that. And I am not here to get into that -- it's getting old.

What is your take on Shawn Watson as an O.C.? What are his strong points and his weak ones? I have heard he plays to the strengths of the offense, but some have been critical of him being too conservative. He sure smashed-mouth us to death in 2001. (Let's try to stay on this subject and let the CU posters reply first.) I look forward to your replies. :)

OK CU posters. The times I've seen you post on this board is to defend your team, your school, and your fans from the trashers. I am OK with that. And I am not here to get into that -- it's getting old.

What is your take on Shawn Watson as an O.C.? What are his strong points and his weak ones? I have heard he plays to the strengths of the offense, but some have been critical of him being too conservative. He sure smashed-mouth us to death in 2001. (Let's try to stay on this subject and let the CU posters reply first.) I look forward to your replies. :)

The only things I have seen CU fans say is that he picks his nose and calls nothing but bubble screens and wr outs 2 yards short of the first downs. Of course they turn on their own when blood is in the water so I don't hold much stock into what they say about any former coach.

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe he's changed his offensive philosophies, or learned anything at all in the last 6-7 years?

Anything he potentially learned or changed over the past 6-7 years was more than likely negated by his one year here under Clownahan.

All jokes aside, I think we'll be fine with him.

The only things I have seen CU fans say is that he picks his nose and calls nothing but bubble screens and wr outs 2 yards short of the first downs. Of course they turn on their own when blood is in the water so I don't hold much stock into what they say about any former coach.

Ouch that hit home.......oh wait you weren't talking about Nebraska fans :)

go to CU board. there are too few Buffs who come over here and read/post.

You two face!

If there is a board where I won't get trashed, I would do it. Is there?

Allbuffs.com, as your friend blackshirts can attest, is a pretty friendly place... just keep an eye out for ladyblaise while you're there, she can be a bit... uh, "feisty" at times. You could also check out netbuffs.com, but the format is horrific and the people are generally a lot less friendly.

You two face!

If there is a board where I won't get trashed, I would do it. Is there?

Allbuffs.com, as your friend blackshirts can attest, is a pretty friendly place... just keep an eye out for ladyblaise while you're there, she can be a bit... uh, "feisty" at times. You could also check out netbuffs.com, but the format is horrific and the people are generally a lot less friendly.

Yeah, if you want to be attacked and constantly have to explain everything in crayon format deal with ladyblaise. I finally took the advice of some of the other people at allbuffs.com and just put her on ignore. :wacko:

Why you asking CU posters? Do you get on your knees at night and worship the Buffalo gods? Why not just run over to Colorado and join their booster club? Who gives a rat's a$$ what CU fans think about our offensive coordinator. What....are they some kind of experts? You need to check their record this year...they barely made a bowl game....but then maybe that makes them an expert - barely making a bowl game. :sarcasm

Why you asking CU posters? Do you get on your knees at night and worship the Buffalo gods? Why not just run over to Colorado and join their booster club? Who gives a rat's a$$ what CU fans think about our offensive coordinator. What....are they some kind of experts? You need to check their record this year...they barely made a bowl game....but then maybe that makes them an expert - barely making a bowl game. :sarcasm

Because he was THEIR offensive coordinator. Does 62-36 sound familiar?