Sam Keller

As much as I'd like to see him go to GB and learn under Favre, it ain't gonna happen. They have Aaron Rogers from a couple years ago ready to take the reins, and Craig Nall as a dependable 3rd stringer.

That aside, I hope that Sam tears it up in the all-star games and combine and gets a chance to be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. His predisposition to throwing INT's may hurt him though.

I don't think it's fair to pin that on Callahan "sucking the life out of him", or anything like that. Keller just struggled with the offense. Callahan's fault? Not really.

I dont see why. he certainly sucked the life out of the defense

Does anyone know how Keller did in the Hula Bowl last Saturday? It wasn't televised, and I haven't seen much in the news about it.

I don't think it's fair to pin that on Callahan "sucking the life out of him", or anything like that. Keller just struggled with the offense. Callahan's fault? Not really.

Does anyone know how Keller did in the Hula Bowl last Saturday? It wasn't televised, and I haven't seen much in the news about it.

He plays in the East-West Shrine game this Saturday. He wasn't in the Hula Bowl.

He plays in the East-West Shrine game this Saturday. He wasn't in the Hula Bowl.

Thanks. My mistake. I thought he was in the Hula. Oddly, the Hula had McKeon on the East roster and Purify on the West roster. Who's runnin' that show?

Thanks. My mistake. I thought he was in the Hula. Oddly, the Hula had McKeon on the East roster and Purify on the West roster. Who's runnin' that show?

:) I think he was added to the team late, maybe they just needed to fill a spot and he was available. :)

As much as I'd like to see him go to GB and learn under Favre, it ain't gonna happen. They have Aaron Rogers from a couple years ago ready to take the reins, and Craig Nall as a dependable 3rd stringer.

That aside, I hope that Sam tears it up in the all-star games and combine and gets a chance to be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. His predisposition to throwing INT's may hurt him though.

Here's hoping the Vikings snag him in the 3rd round or so as an alternative to Tarvaris Jackson.