RB Deleon Eskridge

Player: Deleon Eskridge

Hometown: San Mateo (CA) Serra

Position: All-Purpose Back

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 181

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date: 1-16-08

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Minnesota, San Diego St, San Jose St, Utah, Washington

Favorites: Nebraska, Minnesota, San Diego St, San Jose St

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Eskridge has great vision, follows his blocks, and blasts through the hole. He also has great hands as a pass catching RB.

Odds of Becoming a Cornhusker: I would have to say 25%. He is going on a 14 day road trip traveling to each of his favorite schools. He is going to be one busy kid!

he is visiting NU from Wednesday to Friday and then going straight to Minnesota where he committed in December right before the dead period.

he is really excited about his offer to NU and knows alot about the tradition.

I think it is more like 50% chance of getting him to commit, but that is just my opinion

Seems like he had a good time on his visit, NU and Minn are his top 2, he also took his visit to Minn after NU, I would expect him to choose soon, I say NU's chances around 51%.

On his video he looks like a beast, great speed, good power, great jukes and hurdles, and good hands, not too dog on Collins but I think this kid has more speed and moves and is going to be a better back.

Seems like he had a good time on his visit, NU and Minn are his top 2, he also took his visit to Minn after NU, I would expect him to choose soon, I say NU's chances around 51%.

On his video he looks like a beast, great speed, good power, great jukes and hurdles, and good hands, not too dog on Collins but I think this kid has more speed and moves and is going to be a better back.

Sounds like a Derek Brown kind of running back which would fit well with this offense.