Hometown: Clinton LA

Position: CB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 170

Bench: 270 12 xs

Squat Max: 375

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date: 01-25-08

Scholarships offered: Minnesota, Ole Miss, Nebraska, North Carolina, Southern Miss, Tennesee, LA-Tech

Favorites: Auburn, Florida, Minnesota, Ole Miss, Nebraska, North Carolina, Southern Miss, Tennesee, LA-Tech

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Another one that this coaching staff has popping up on the radar. This could be the shut down CB that the Blackshirts are looking for! Prentiss is down right nasty as a CB. Get this...His JUNIOR year he had 16 I repeat 16 picks! This guy is one hell of a WR too! With Prentiss you get either a shut down CB or a great WR. It's a win/win on either side of the ball.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 25%. There are a lot of "southern teams" looking to grab this kid. This is going to be a tough one to nail down!

Player: Prentiss Waggner

Hometown: Clinton LA

Position: CB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 170

Bench: 270 12 xs

Squat Max: 375

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date: 01-25-08

Scholarships offered: Minnesota, Ole Miss, Nebraska, North Carolina, Southern Miss, Tennesee, LA-Tech

Favorites: Auburn, Florida, Minnesota, Ole Miss, Nebraska, North Carolina, Southern Miss, Tennesee, LA-Tech

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Another one that this coaching staff has popping up on the radar. This could be the shut down CB that the Blackshirts are looking for! Prentiss is down right nasty as a CB. Get this...His JUNIOR year he had 16 I repeat 16 picks! This guy is one hell of a WR too! With Prentiss you get either a shut down CB or a great WR. It's a win/win on either side of the ball.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 25%. There are a lot of "southern teams" looking to grab this kid. This is going to be a tough one to nail down!

Can't hurt that he has been qouted as saying that he want's to play for Bo, I hope he is 'N' as he is a potential :star on either side

Maybe it means 185 done 12 times to equal a max bench of 270....

How'd you come up with that math?

I watched this kid play during the playoffs. He and Khiry Cooper went head to head, khiry had several catches but this kid is still a freak, he even played qb for awhile, the best all around athlete on the field, very raw but lots of potential, if Nebraska could land him and cooper they would get two steals.

He played and Clinton HS in Louisiana.

This kid wants to play for Bo, but Bo has yet to offer. It seems like a similar situation as Eddie Brown. Bo just may be waiting to see if anyone else is interested and if not hope for a walk-on. (doubt that will happen)

Still, I feel he is a monster in the making. Anyone with 25 picks in two years, has to have an instinct for the ball.