Congrats to Huskerboards Own

Pill,

I am so happy for you. I have admired how you conduct yourself for years. You have always been one of the main reasons I have read this board. You are a major link to the past and present. No one could be happier to have you on our roster than I am. Well maybe mom and dad. I know you will make us all proud buddy.

How fantastic is this!!!!!!!

Pill,

I am so happy for you. I have admired how you conduct yourself for years. You have always been one of the main reasons I have read this board. You are a major link to the past and present. No one could be happier to have you on our roster than I am. Well maybe mom and dad. I know you will make us all proud buddy.

How fantastic is this!!!!!!!

I agree that this makes my day to have one of our own live the dream. WOW!!!! I can't imagine how Pillen feels right now. :clap

Thanks guys. Today has truly been an amazing day as well as a dream come true.

Fantastic, my Man....I am sure that I speak for all of us on this board when I say that we are really proud to have you as a member. Don't forget us here, we will all be rooting not only for the Huskers, but for one of our own. Good job!! And I hope the experience is everything that you have ever dreamed it would be.

Godspeed.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap