Colorado Fanz

What is it that makes sCUm fans sooooo mouthy??? I would love to hear opinions on this. They sign a decent to mediocre class and they are talking national championships in boulder? I am not sure i see the logic.....

Inferiority Complex

This feeling may be manifested in withdrawal from social contacts or excessive seeking for attention, criticism of others, overly dutiful obedience, and worry.

:yeah

What is it that makes sCUm fans sooooo mouthy??? I would love to hear opinions on this. They sign a decent to mediocre class and they are talking national championships in boulder? I am not sure i see the logic.....

If you really want to know their answer to this question, go to their forum and ask...but be ready to get pounced on...they won't be nice about their answer. I imagine they think we have our noses in the air over here. Then again, they could just be a$$holes.....I tend to think it is the later.

If you go over there...take band aids...and put in a butt plug... :nutz

i don't see any difference between them and Iowa St...uh....Yeah! Those Colorado fans...who do they think they are.... <_<

No difference? Hmmmm....at least CU can beat us now and then when we are having an off year. ISU can only manage that about twice a century....

ISU fans also don't just come to the game to see how much havoc they can cause. I have never had a problem parking my car in Ames with Husker stuff on it, whereas in Boulder if you do it, you are expecting to collect on your insurance. Also, I have never seen a drunken student section in Ames like I have seen in Boulder. I think Colorado needs to pass a law to make drinking illegal on Fridays and Saturdays during the football season unless your 35 years old. :wasted

They are just being confident in their team just as we are. We can make all the blind crazy a$$ed predictions we want right now because it's the off-season as can they. I think we'll have a good season next year and possible compete for the North. I don't think we'll win the NC obviously, but I guess anything is possible. They don't like us and we don't like them and that's pretty much where it lies. However, I'm going to make the prediction that they come into Lincoln next season and lose and that will make up for the crap they've been talking since they beat us. They have bragging rights over us right now because they have the most recent win, but we'll get that back. Depending on what recruiting source you look it we are ahead of them or behind them, but I could really care less about the rankings.

As a CU fan I'd say we're excited because we disagree with the characterization of our class as mediocre.

All of these ratings are subjective - they don't mean a thing; only performance on the field in the fall does. But a number of services have the Buff class in the top 15-16. Some say the No. 2 linebacker group in the country. Two of the top-rated tight ends. Some stud o-linemen. A playmaker punt returner. A tall, fast wide receiver. And then there's Darrell Scott. Not to be argumentative but if that's mediocre, what would that make Nebraska's?

Truth is both schools have plenty of raw talent coming in, the type of talent to help get each back to the top of the north. Seriously. There's reason for all of us to look forward with excitment.

and our chest beating would be different then the posts over here talking about being in the hunt for the Big 12 next season after having one of the worse defenses in the history of the school???

Tell me what the difference is and then I will give you my reasons for being mouthy. I eagerly await your response.

and our chest beating would be different then the posts over here talking about being in the hunt for the Big 12 next season after having one of the worse defenses in the history of the school???

Tell me what the difference is and then I will give you my reasons for being mouthy. I eagerly await your response.

It's nothing different than what NU fans did after Callahan's first full class. They pulled an excellent class and probably took NU's two best recruit away, Bryce Givens and Doug Rippy. They have every right to thump there chest.

It's nothing different than what NU did after Callahan's first full class. They pulled an excellent class and probably took NU's two best recruit away, Bryce Givens and Doug Rippy. They have every right to thump there chest.

We still have a ways to go, very few freshman can contribute their first season, if given the chance and Hawk can have a few of these classes then we can start making some noise again but with our schedule next year I anticipate at best 7-5.

Maybe people from Nebraska would look differently upon CU if every time we went there for a road game, we didnt get cups of urine and battery loaded snowballs thrown @ us. Call me crazy. Not to mention slashed tires & spray paint on cars with Neb. license plates. The reason NU fans will never consider sCUm a rival is because they dont have any class. A rivalry should be between two teams with integrity & respect for each other & the game. See NU & OU.

Maybe people from Nebraska would look differently upon CU if every time we went there for a road game, we didnt get cups of urine and battery loaded snowballs thrown @ us. Call me crazy. Not to mention slashed tires & spray paint on cars with Neb. license plates. The reason NU fans will never consider sCUm a rival is because they dont have any class. A rivalry should be between two teams with integrity & respect for each other & the game. See NU & OU.

Most classless fans I've ever encountered. And that's saying alot, I've come across some very neandrathal fans.

No offense, but what makes them sooooo mouthy is the fact that people start threads like this bashing them.

It's unfortunate, but many fans around the country have forgotten that sports is just that.. sport.You see it all over the country right down to parent misbehaviour at little league games. Too many people take it too seriously.

I can imagine if I were a CU fan reading some of the posts on this very board I might have the same impression of us. Other that my feeling that CU is a manufactured so-called rivalry I have nothing against them. Just want to beat 'em is all.

Now ask me my feelings about the ******* big 12 conference and I'd sing a different song. :angry: