Weight: 170 lbs.

40 time: 4.46

Bench max: 285 pounds

Squat max: 390 pounds

Shuttle: 4.37

Vertical: 31.8 inches

stats via Scout

Visit Date: March 5, 2008

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Auburn, Iowa, Iowa State, Penn State, Kansas, Texas Tech, San Diego State, Wyoming

Schools of Interest: Nebraska, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Penn State, San Diego State

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Bid Red Report: stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Assessing the talent:

"Wegher recorded 116 carries for 1,042 yards; caught 12 passes for an additional 214 yards; added a kick-off return as part of his 21 total scores." via Scout

Brandon is in our region and has an eclectic mix of offers already. Will be interesting to see where he decides.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10%.

BRANDONWEGHER11_21200A.JPG

This kid is from my home area. I have family that has played high school and college football before that has watched him on many occasions. During the state championship game he played on an injured knee and still did well. This kid is a player, he may not fit the running back role but I would love to see him on the team in some fashion, this kid can make plays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This guy is a stud. I'm from Sioux City and this coming up fall I might be referee one of his home games. Last night I went out to Applebees with my family and my g/f and my Dad told me that Nebraska had offered him a scholarship. I'm hoping that I'll referee one of his games cause I won't be able to see any of his games for the fact that I referee on Fridays <_<

Here's a link to his webpage and there are some clips there as well

http://www.wegherfootball.com/

This guy is a stud. I'm from Sioux City and this coming up fall I might be referee one of his home games. Last night I went out to Applebees with my family and my g/f and my Dad told me that Nebraska had offered him a scholarship. I'm hoping that I'll referee one of his games cause I won't be able to see any of his games for the fact that I referee on Fridays <_<

Here's a link to his webpage and there are some clips there as well

http://www.wegherfootball.com/

From the vids, it looks like he has a great work ethic.

• 2 months later...

i think his dad donated like 60000$ to get a new weight lifting room, also his dad does all of his vids and i know his dad will be a huge factor where hell be going....haha i live near sioux city, i wish i could go to heelan cuase its a great school acedemically, sports, sportsmanship, and just has a great character...