VA. Tech @ Nebraska - 12th Ranked non-conf. game

I can't believe they have Ohio State vs. USC at number one. I think we all know how that's gonna turn out.

Edit: You know what game isn't on there at all that probably deserves top ten? LSU vs. Appalachian State . . . first ever matchup of defending national champions!

I don't see why Nebraska couldn't be ranked close to the top 25 in all honesty...

Nearly everybody, national media included, know that we have a more than capable offense and know that our defense was abysmal and contributed a lot towards our destruction, so with a defensive guru taking place and the same OC, why couldn't we be?

I don't see why Nebraska couldn't be ranked close to the top 25 in all honesty...

Nearly everybody, national media included, know that we have a more than capable offense and know that our defense was abysmal and contributed a lot towards our destruction, so with a defensive guru taking place and the same OC, why couldn't we be?

Maybe because you gotta prove it on the field, or return most of a good team. Seriously - a team that gave up scores like a $5 hooker won't be ranked until they start beating ranked teams.

Maybe because you gotta prove it on the field, or return most of a good team. Seriously - a team that gave up scores like a $5 hooker won't be ranked until they start beating ranked teams.

One good year and you would've thought they were a powerhouse!!!! :wacko:

Did anyone else notice that nu vs. vt was the only sept. 27 game on the list....perhaps another gameday visit?

Possibly, they may come just because of Bo. However there are some good games that week, that list was just non-con games, here are some good games that week;

Tennessee at Auburn

Alabama at Georgia

Wisconsin at Michigan

Actually that's it, so I'd say we have about at 25% chance that Gameday will be back in Lincoln.

vtech first and then you buddy. prepare for a beating in lincoln!

vtech first and then you buddy. prepare for a beating in lincoln!

i'm already calling a hearse for chase...i give him 3 hits before he dies from massive black shirt attack.

Did anyone else notice that nu vs. vt was the only sept. 27 game on the list....perhaps another gameday visit?

Possibly, they may come just because of Bo. However there are some good games that week, that list was just non-con games, here are some good games that week;

Tennessee at Auburn

Alabama at Georgia

Wisconsin at Michigan

Actually that's it, so I'd say we have about at 25% chance that Gameday will be back in Lincoln.

I don't want to seem so sure of it because it's kind of unbelievable we might get another for this game, but you can almost count the SEC teams out because they are on CBS... I'd love Gameday again I had a blast last year