Ganz's post-game comments.

What he said is perfectly fine since he will be the one throwing the freaking ball... Now if we were all throwing it then he should have said us.... I am so tired of people just making up BS to have a complaint...

quote of the day right there!

to be honest i would have said me as well, because murtha is not throwing the ball, and Gillelyn (sp) is certainly not throwing the ball to himself!

seriously these ganz is a whiner/all about himself comments are simply unfounded.

He's cocky that's for sure, but can you blame him since he is the starting QB.

Ya no sh**. He's waited a long time for this shot and now he's got it. It seems like some Husker fans just want to complain about something. Give it a rest and support our players. It's not like he did something illegal. Bo did stat that Ganz was the starter so who else is going to throw it to that guy if Ganz is the starter????

He is here to be a football player, nothing more.

Not being graded on his media results, only on field achievements. If he does the job I could care less. Tommy Frazier was a total horses ass, but he got it done when it needed to be.

Can Ganz walk the walk is the question. But no one knows until come November.

What a horrible attitude you have.

Not being graded on his media results, only on field achievements. If he does the job I could care less. Tommy Frazier was a total horses ass, but he got it done when it needed to be.

What a horrible attitude you have.

:yeah

Yeah, he probably should have said "us" I suppose. But honestly, who cares? He's a college kid and he's going to make a few off statements now and then, no matter how much media coaching he's gotten. Just take a look at the people running for President (or any public office) and how often they say something utterly stupid. It happens quite frequently, and those people are some of the most highly coached public speakers in the world. Ganz's statement really isn't anything unusual or a big deal.

True, but he isn't just a college kid. He's a 5th year senior and a leader.

So? People say retarded sh#t all the time. Even those who have been far more coached in how to speak to the media. It's not like he tossed in some racial slurs or something. No biggie.

Agreed. Just back it up.

Anyone else think this sounds a little strange? When talking about Curenski Gilleylen, Ganz said something like, "when he learns the routes, he'll be a potent weapon for me".

I would have thought he would have said "weapon for US".

What was the context? I can see someone asking him about how he relates to the receivers...then bringing up Gilleylen.