QB Controversy

It really doesn't matter. I look at it this way with a new coaching staff. You either trust them or you don't. It's not like under the last coach whoever he was........I really can't remember..........where you had reason not to trust him. ie Bjax, Thenarse etc.

This coaching staff will make mistakes as all staffs do but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until there is at least something, anything ever so slight to give me reason to do otherwise.

why does everyone think he is just average?

he put up great numbers in all three starts last season and the 7 ints, most were because he was trying to get us back in the game.

if we can use our rbs mostly and play action and other passes in there every now and then, joe will be an above average qb I think.

Lucky threw a touchdown pass against us last year...maybe he should be this year's QB. I think he was 1 for 1 last year with no picks and a TD. That's better than any of those other wannabes...

Not that it'll matter once the Mighty ISU Defense gets done with them...they'll all look like tent stakes that got pounded into the ground when that game is over.... <_<

It really doesn't matter. I look at it this way with a new coaching staff. You either trust them or you don't. It's not like under the last coach whoever he was........I really can't remember..........where you had reason not to trust him. ie Bjax, Thenarse etc.

This coaching staff will make mistakes as all staffs do but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until there is at least something, anything ever so slight to give me reason to do otherwise.

are you SERIOUSLY questioning BJax as a starter? he was our best all around back that year.. you are joking.. that is one of the GOOD decisions by that coaching staff..

and to those of you who think ganz is "average" at best, why do PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO COACH UPPER LEVEL FOOTBALL have him starting over the others? BECAUSE HE'S BETTER... now, its time to stop acting like we know better than these coaches, because we dont.. there is a reason they are getting paid to do what they do, and we are all sitting here typing on message boards.. if you want to question it once, go for it.. but seriously, no need to waste all of our time on 10's to 100's of posts about why ganz sucks and lee is better.. seriously...

As i stated previously this is the most absurd thing we can possibly talk about during the off season. We have seen Ganz start all of 3 games and Witt and Lee have combined for.....NONE. Ganz has been in the system longer than Witt and Lee combined. I seriously doubt either of the two have the athletic ability to make up for their lack of knowledge of the system. Its time to hang this argument up, Ganz is obviously the best option at this point.