Music idea for the defense next year

So we all know that when the D is actually good, they come out to "Hells Bells".........well, they sucked pretty bad last year, and as a result, had their blackshirts taken away.......so my thought was this: when (or if) they get their blackshirts back, that week they should come out to another AC/DC classic, "Back in Black"

I just think it would be sweet, because the crowd would know about the blackshirts being given back that week due to the media, so they would pick up on the symbolism of the song and get even more fired up. It'd be a pretty cool return of the blackshirts.......back in black.......just my two cents..

I think they already do sometimes.......I think. I get AC/DC songs mixed up. Can someone confirm?

A common mistake, and one easy to make when the guitarist only reuses the same four chords and the same solo licks in every single song he ever wrote. Don't be too hard on yourself. :)

/ACDC jab

I believe they have used Back in Back in the past.

I think they already do sometimes.......I think. I get AC/DC songs mixed up. Can someone confirm?

A common mistake, and one easy to make when the guitarist only reuses the same four chords and the same solo licks in every single song he ever wrote. Don't be too hard on yourself. :)

/ACDC jab

I believe they have used Back in Back in the past.

A jab yes but oh so true. Then again them 4 chords always get me going the way they put them together. Thunderstruck ain't bad neither.

How about this one. I like the guitar part and the instrumental part. If they cut out the lyrics and add the instrumental to some sweet videos of our Blackshirts hurting people from the good ol' days I think that it'll work.

How about this one. I like the guitar part and the instrumental part. If they cut out the lyrics and add the instrumental to some sweet videos of our Blackshirts hurting people from the good ol' days I think that it'll work.

and in that line of thought why note hit up thunder kiss 65? it brings back the glorious emotions of early ecw...(circa 93-96 before harry and the slashtones did a theme song which would also kick tale)

and in that line of thought why note hit up thunder kiss 65? it brings back the glorious emotions of early ecw...(circa 93-96 before harry and the slashtones did a theme song which would also kick tale)

ecw?

And playing a Zombie tune without the lyrics?

That'd be as blasphemous as playing Hendrix's "Little Wing" w/o lyrics..Uh..I guess SRV could get away with it.

zAG-kX_IlUw

My fav. song btw

Do not blaspheme Angus. :angry:

Speaking of old ECW music, I'd throw RVD's old joint "Walk" by Pantera up for nomination.

While 'Walk' is the most over played Pantera song in the universe, it is much better than the false metal wankery that is usually used for such purposes.

The last thing we need is some Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold or some other skinny jeans and eye-liner drivel shoveled into our ear drums.

Down with the psuedo-heavy music.