If Pelini were to somehow win a NC this year....

now now, it took TO 30 years and 3 National Titles to get a statue, it will take a little more than one year and one title to erect one for Bo.

Though I bet we could find something to name after him... they haven't named the field at Hawks after anyone yet have they?

I assume Hawks Field is named after Hawks. :)

now now, it took TO 30 years and 3 National Titles to get a statue, it will take a little more than one year and one title to erect one for Bo.

Though I bet we could find something to name after him... they haven't named the field at Hawks after anyone yet have they?

Hawks is the name of the booster who paid for the whole thing.

I assume Hawks Field is named after Hawks. :)

lol this is true

Ha, erect :lol:

Replying to "If Pelini were to somehow win a NC this year."...

The very title of this post is RETARDED.

That is all.

Kool Aid man doesn't have this much Kool-Aid, and other than the glass, he is made out of the Crap. Good Lord.

If Bo Pelini wins a title in his first year for a team that could not even get in a Bowl last year (2 tough factors), then you better make him POPE, cause that would be a miracle.

Maybe the next post can be on one of the following..

1) What if Bo Coming to Nebraska causes Peace in the Middle East? Thoughts?

2) If Tom Osborne played Basketball against the Men's basketball team, and spotted them 40 points, how many points would he beat them by when the game ended. Now add how many more he would win by if he got a teammate, and it was Bo.

3) Will, or will not, the Church recognize Doctor Tom as a 4th "God-head" in the Christian faith, fundamentally changing the Holy Trinity into the God Quad? Maybe if not, would he at least be given a high position of reverence, like maybe the Holy Mother or Moses?

4) Can Husker fan passion Cure Aids? Would that passion work better if those afflicted were dressed up as Husker players and allowed to do the tunnel walk? What if they wore BLACK SHIRTS, then did the tunnel walk? Maybe It would also cure Malaria? Discuss....

5) If Herbie the Husker fought all of the other Mascots in the Big 12, at the same time, would he then have enough strength left after pummeling them to take on the SEC mascots (again, all at once) , as everyone knows they are much faster... How much time would it take to destroy them all, 1 hour or less?

Just some thoughts, maybe a few of these are at least more plausible...