RB David Oku

I'm 19, and definitely wouldn't. But I live for God so I have no desire to..

I don't know what is funnier to me. The fact that you would post this comment here. Or the fact you thought it was somehow relevant to the discusion!!!

I respect the guys opinion, however I totally agree that this has no relevance to this or any other discussion on here. In a way it insinuates if you would then you don't "live for God", which could be completely not true.

I'm 19, and definitely wouldn't. But I live for God so I have no desire to..

:rollin:rollin:rollin I don't know what is funnier to me. The fact that you would post this comment here. Or the fact you thought it was somehow relevant to the discusion!!! :rollin:rollin:rollin

After reading your comment I had water coming out of my nose. God; your post was a good one.

Thank God I have the ShamWOW here to clean up the mess.

i dont see how thats funny...i respect the guys values and morals...the world needs more people like that...

I agree. Its funny how when God is brought up, people get all freaked out. I think it refreshing to hear about a 19 year old who is not ruled by his penis. Everyone was posting about who would tap it, and who would not, and no one says anything about it not being relivant to the topic.Then all of a sudden, someone brings up the " God " word, and everyone gets their panties a in a bunch.

I'm 19, and definitely wouldn't. But I live for God so I have no desire to.. :dunno

So what exactly does this statement mean?

You're 19 and haven't hit puberty yet and still find girls icky?

God has taken away any sex drive that you have/had?

You think having premarital relations is wrong?

I just want a clarification so if it is number one or two I can make fun of you and if it is number three I can help you express that thought better the next time the subject arises.

I'm 19, and definitely wouldn't. But I live for God so I have no desire to.. :dunno

So what exactly does this statement mean?

You're 19 and haven't hit puberty yet and still find girls icky?

God has taken away any sex drive that you have/had?

You think having premarital relations is wrong?

I just want a clarification so if it is number one or two I can make fun of you and if it is number three I can help you express that thought better the next time the subject arises.

According to the bible, it is wrong. So if you are going to bash his religon, you can take you're crap elsewhere. So tell us, how are you going to help him express it ? Yeah kid, just go out and bang every chick you can, and don't worry about you're Christian faith. I'm sure you would bash Tim Tebow as well.

Hey how bout that Oku kid that moved to Lincoln... whats up with him??

Good call HSKRNOKC, this thread was going in the wrong direction fast. But someone had to stick up for the kid, as he was getting bashed from all directions.

I want Oku in Husker red. I just don't feel that he is the primma-donna that Brown is. I think he will find that Lincoln will feel like home very quickly, so why not just stay around for a while. Like four more years.

IMO, Bo should at least talk to the kid to see where he stands.

I agree that our RB class is pretty good. Personally, I am as excited for Rex Burkhead than I am for Cody Green and Chris Williams. That being said, you can't let a talent like Oku just sit in Lincoln and not talk to him. The kid is a stud, his videos show ridiculous speed and vision. Talk to the kid, if he expresses any drama crap to Bo then say goodbye and good luck.

:rant

If he decides to come to Nebraska (and can qualify), then great. If not, best of luck to him. I'm pretty happy with our current class and RB situation.

Exactlly! I know there is very little to talk about this time of year so this stuff comes up. Personally I like the class we have comming in. If this kid wants in and IF the coaches feel the same then... good deal. If not then good luck to him. Id rather have a really solid team for years than to have a "so called" game breaker for a couple years with the potential to do serious damage to team chemestry. JMO

Let me just ask if this kid has been at Lincoln East his entire high school career, do you think he would get out of Nebraska without an offer? Not a chance...he explained himself on 1620 yesterday and to me he really sounded like hes not trying to get attention he just wants to make sure he makes the right decision, which I can understand. To my knowledge his coach hasnt said anything bad about him like Browns coach has, so really the only thing wrong is that he didnt go along with what everyone else did and signed on the first day you could. People bash for decommiting (i know he decommitted from Tenn), but then when one guy wants to wait and make 100% sure hes happy with his choice we get on him for that. I say go after him.

I really dont like this situation... i think this could come back and haunt us in the end with a long investigation and god knows what kind of punishment... or some TENNESEE head coach calling us out on a violation... I'm not sure this player is really worth the kind of trouble that i feel is brewing.

Hey how bout that Oku kid that moved to Lincoln... whats up with him??

Good call HSKRNOKC, this thread was going in the wrong direction fast. But someone had to stick up for the kid, as he was getting bashed from all directions.

I want Oku in Husker red. I just don't feel that he is the primma-donna that Brown is. I think he will find that Lincoln will feel like home very quickly, so why not just stay around for a while. Like four more years.

Has it ever gone in the right direction?

The guy is a prima donna and isn't Scarlet and Cream worthy.