RB David Oku

***SNIP***

Sidenote: ARHUSKER FAN, went down to Harrison, AR a few years back, my first time in the Ozarks, I live here in wide open plains land, Colorado/Nebraska, when I woke up from the nights drive to find myself there, I thought I was in a jungle. You can't see anywhere and it took me days for the claustrophobia to wear off. Trees everywhere, it is a jungle and the craziest roads I've ever been on.

Like living in a rain forest. And don't dare get lost in there - they still have moonshine stills and pot patches that they guard with booby traps. Seriously...

Just like in the woods in between Newport and Corvallis, OR. Instead of moodshine it's pot.

Pics of girlfriend

l_3d01350d49014db6a7659cdfe91b0810.jpg

l_2ac58febcb9f435eb77216705bf18b3c.jpg

I didn't find these, I am just passing on what I've seen other people post. I personally probably wouldn't want anything to do with her (not saying for sure because I dont' know the girl), but I can't imagine wanting to be with a girl who thinks she needs to look like that.

where did you find, or not find these?

They were posted by someone from UNL on the rivals main messageboard.

Pics of girlfriend

I didn't find these, I am just passing on what I've seen other people post. I personally probably wouldn't want anything to do with her (not saying for sure because I dont' know the girl), but I can't imagine wanting to be with a girl who thinks she needs to look like that.

i'd tap it...but then again i'm in that age range

Don't forget that Burkhead was a pretty late commit. It wouldn't surprise me if at some time there was a conversation between Rex and the coaches that went something like this - RB: ''Who is still interested" (coming to NU) Coaches: "If you commit, we'd be done with running backs." They wouldn't take a possible flake to piss off a solid guy like Burkhead.

Pics of girlfriend

i'd tap it...but then again i'm in that age range

I'm 19, and definitely wouldn't. But I live for God so I have no desire to.. :dunno

Don't forget that Burkhead was a pretty late commit. It wouldn't surprise me if at some time there was a conversation between Rex and the coaches that went something like this - RB: ''Who is still interested" (coming to NU) Coaches: "If you commit, we'd be done with running backs." They wouldn't take a possible flake to piss off a solid guy like Burkhead.

Burkhead is a class act. No way something like this will upset him in the slightest, in fact I would bet (not saying this is the case, but I would bet on it) that he would welcome Oku and welcome the competition he brings. Rex is a good guy and wouldn't be a prima donna about this.