RB David Oku

I agree, this smells fishy to me....this kids parents buy him a house to live in for 3 months...then he decides to go either to another school nowhere near lincoln or go play in canda? it just doesnt make any sense...you would think he would have talked w pelini first rather than just move here then have to move another place.

He's actually living in an apartment. If I were the parents of the "little chicky" he moved here for I would be more than worried. A kid moves to a new city just to be near some high school chicky he just met? :facepalm:

:yeah If I were her dad, they would be supervised at all times. A little rich Lincoln East girl, I'm sure her dad is just thrilled. But you're okay by me David, welcome to Nebraska.

I agree, this smells fishy to me....this kids parents buy him a house to live in for 3 months...then he decides to go either to another school nowhere near lincoln or go play in canda? it just doesnt make any sense...you would think he would have talked w pelini first rather than just move here then have to move another place.

He's actually living in an apartment. If I were the parents of the "little chicky" he moved here for I would be more than worried. A kid moves to a new city just to be near some high school chicky he just met? :facepalm:

:yeah

Couldn't agree more. I would still like him on the team though

Let's lay out what has been confirmed and what hasn't

STUFF THAT IS TRUE/CONFIRMED

He is enrolled at Lincoln East

He may be living with his girlfriend, he may not (direct quote)

He's going to be living in an apartment (direct quote)

His parents did not buy him a house (direct quote)

He strongly denied that it was because of a pregnant girlfriend (not saying it's not true, saying HE says it's not true)

STUFF THAT IS JUST OUR IMAGINATION (AS OF RIGHT NOW)

uhhh.....everything else