Season Predictions

Tufftiger just told us to crap pound CU!! I think that is hilarious!! :nanalama:nanalama

TAR baby TAR!!

I read a lot on this web that most GBR fan"s don"t like CU so I say go crap pound on them. Plus I said to crap pound on KU and also KSU, but that can change. I"m still okay with crap pound on KSU by NU cause Those purple puker"s are annyoing, but I think my Tiger"S should take the job of crap pounding on KU since they our top rival in many sport ofr manyyears.

The guy who is Jayhawk on this web will understand, because I can be sure he will want KU try that on Mizzou.

crap pound dedhoarse simple

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

shine on, you crazy dreamer you!

What's "Crap Pound"? :dunno

Sounds like some sort of poopy Chinese water torture involving a lot of squatting and some of those bars they have on the "cripple stools" in a handicapped bathroom.

Exactly, LOL, "crap pound on them." LMAO :rollin

Tufftiger just told us to crap pound CU!! I think that is hilarious!! :nanalama:nanalama

TAR baby TAR!!

I read a lot on this web that most GBR fan"s don"t like CU so I say go crap pound on them. Plus I said to crap pound on KU and also KSU, but that can change. I"m still okay with crap pound on KSU by NU cause Those purple puker"s are annyoing, but I think my Tiger"S should take the job of crap pounding on KU since they our top rival in many sport ofr manyyears.

The guy who is Jayhawk on this web will understand, because I can be sure he will want KU try that on Mizzou.

TuffTiger

I cannot argue with Tuff Tiger on this, and am not exactly sure what crap pounding is, but it sounds like something MU and KU would partake in with regards to each other....

dedhoarse

TAR baby TAR!!

TuffTiger

I cannot argue with Tuff Tiger on this, and am not exactly sure what crap pounding is, but it sounds like something MU and KU would partake in with regards to each other....

dedhoarse

Like Monkees throwin poop at each other? :dumdum:ahhhhhhhh

Gator Board:

Hey you dumb f'n hayseed. Of COURSE you sold out you spring game - hell it's the first time in 4 years you've been able to go to a game and feel confident you could win.

STFU. You're MIZZOU's bitch for God's sake.

They really used to like me over there too :dunno

Guess I stayed away for too long.

Mizzou's b*tch huh??? Shows how much this moron knows when we dominate this series...........they beat us last season and all of the sudden we are their b*tch??? I guess I'm confused here...............

No doubt, one win does not make us anyone's beyatch. Until they beat us 30 years in a row, then maybe... MAYBE that would hold water.

You"re best GBR team this year can be 8-3.

I think you can loose to TexTech - first road game and then they have high a high importnent offense. So that can count as 1.

I don"t see how GBR can defeat OU yet. That can count as 2.

Plus also I count 3 as the TAR Tiger"s. Even is it"s in you"re best stadium with full attention of GBR fans. This can be true test for the Tiger"s.

All other games you can win: you can have my okay to pound a crap out of KU & KSU if you wish.

I know you don"t like CU to much, so crap pound them at you"re stadium,to.

I think VT will not enjoy this Lincoln trip, so they might crap on themself to save you the troubles before the game start. I saw a video of GBR at full attention of you say over 80,000 and how can they not crap themselfs? This is a big advantge you have built in NU or GBR as you say.

All other game not listed can only be lost if you overlook.

TuffTiger says = GBR 2008 as 8-3.

Tuff Tiger

Nice things you have said... and thank you for that, but I dont see how mizzou can win in lincoln. Even under Bill Callahan you could not win in Lincoln, so how do you think with a defensive wizard and an offensive guru at the the helm that our team will falter in our house?

You"re best GBR team this year can be 8-3.

I think you can loose to TexTech - first road game and then they have high a high importnent offense. So that can count as 1.

I don"t see how GBR can defeat OU yet. That can count as 2.

Plus also I count 3 as the TAR Tiger"s. Even is it"s in you"re best stadium with full attention of GBR fans. This can be true test for the Tiger"s.

All other games you can win: you can have my okay to pound a crap out of KU & KSU if you wish.

I know you don"t like CU to much, so crap pound them at you"re stadium,to.

I think VT will not enjoy this Lincoln trip, so they might crap on themself to save you the troubles before the game start. I saw a video of GBR at full attention of you say over 80,000 and how can they not crap themselfs? This is a big advantge you have built in NU or GBR as you say.

All other game not listed can only be lost if you overlook.

TuffTiger says = GBR 2008 as 8-3.

Tuff Tiger

Nice things you have said... and thank you for that, but I dont see how mizzou can win in lincoln. Even under Bill Callahan you could not win in Lincoln, so how do you think with a defensive wizard and an offensive guru at the the helm that our team will falter in our house?

I think MU offense is one of best is college nect year, and will for that reason be trouble for any defnse they see. I didn"t say Nu will fail, I just think TAR is the better team right now. This is a much improve team since last time to NU..Chase is now senior (better then 2 years ago), Maclin (not here). MU defense I think will be better to.

This is not trashin talk to NU, just my ideal on the game.

Anyway, it don"t care what I think, i guess they will play the game an we get to see. I am still plan to see this GBR stadium for that game. Pretty sure to be in best TAR shirt.

TuffTiger

COlumbia,MU

we are 50% better just because coz is gone but then subtract 25% cuz ganz is our qb and swift and peterson will be our starting wr's we cannot win to many games against good opponents with these guys. i wish that they had the athletic ability to be great players but they are not. good kids though that have been through alot i will give them that. we have a tough stretch mid-season vt mizzou ku and tech that will be tough to win 2 of them. at ou not good for us and colorado will be better. im not sure ku can come here and win but they will put up a decent fight. i say 7-5

Missouri and Oklahoma are the two games that I project as for sure losses. Missouri's offense is just waaaay too good, even with Bo's newly revamped defense. As much as I hate to see it, I don't see us being able to stop them from scoring enough to pull this game out.

Then Oklahoma, there's no way we go down there in Norman and pull out a win. It's not gonna happen. Maybe next time, but this year....no.

Missouri and Oklahoma are the two games that I project as for sure losses. Missouri's offense is just waaaay too good, even with Bo's newly revamped defense. As much as I hate to see it, I don't see us being able to stop them from scoring enough to pull this game out.

Then Oklahoma, there's no way we go down there in Norman and pull out a win. It's not gonna happen. Maybe next time, but this year....no.

Well, you know what they say: when a team is given absolutely no chance to win a game, bet on that team--because it's upset time! Like Stanford vs USC, Puffs vs Sooners, or the all too familiar Appy St. saga!

Problem is, I think we have a shot in each of the OU and MO games, a decent shot. Does that mean I am therefore gonna bet against NE because we are a good enough team to get beat(if you follow the 'logic')? No, NEVER! That would be a form of Big Red blasphemy, a violation of the Husker Code which states, 'thou shalt under no circumstances ever bet against the beloved Big Red"( even if you could probably make alotta $$ doing so.)

We could squeak out a win in either and I wouldnt view it as a major upset. MO still doesn't strike fear in me, though they killed us last year(mainly cuz our DC sucked!, lol). We've got 'em at home. We have Bo Pelini and they still have Coach Prozac---yay 4 UZ!!! However, we witnessed in '07 the possible collapse of the 'Pinkel Factoid(I'm so sorry to say, since I'd grown so found of it). Maybe Pinkel has finally figured out how to not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I will also give Chase 'the booger dude' Daniels his due credit. The guy is probably the best at what he does at this point(at picking boogers that is...naw just kidding!)

See, the thing is, no one ever overlooks Big Red, so they come prepared, ready to play.....which makes it hard for us to pull off the unforeseen upset :yeah But perhaps the main prob with the MO game is it's like the 1st conference game, we may still be a bit 'green' under Bo's tutelage.

In conclusion, I'm not exactly sure what the point is here I'm trying to make....it's too late at night I guess.....perhaps my feelings could best be expressed thru emoticonization:

:nutz <-------Green guy is Big Red and yellow guy is MO.....

we are 50% better just because coz is gone but then subtract 25% cuz ganz is our qb and swift and peterson will be our starting wr's we cannot win to many games against good opponents with these guys. i wish that they had the athletic ability to be great players but they are not. good kids though that have been through alot i will give them that. we have a tough stretch mid-season vt mizzou ku and tech that will be tough to win 2 of them. at ou not good for us and colorado will be better. im not sure ku can come here and win but they will put up a decent fight. i say 7-5

Well, I wouldnt sell Ganz short, he put up some pretty scarey numbers in the 3 games that he started, unfortunately the INT #'s were literally scarey--but I think he'll get over that forcing-the-ball thing in '08. I expect him to continue to exceed expectations.

I pretty much agree with your assessment of Swift and Peterson, they dont win too many one-on-one battles. However, they r very reliable, have sort of a knack for getting open and if your playing calling is crafty enough, sometimes you can spring 'em loose--wasn't it the TX game last year that one or both of those guys scored on a couple of long slant patterns over the middle, like wide open?

Anyway, what the heck is happening with Niles Paul? Heard nothing about him from the spring game, and he's supposed to become our game breaker type guy at WR, more or less.

Also, Menelik Holt had some flashes toward the end of the season last year.

But I think it will just boil down to Watson's play calling, our running attack should be very good actually.

And perhaps our D can do some above and beyond this year, i.e., the Blackshirts, remember them? :bonez

The great thing about Ganz is the fact that he's been playing with all the guys around him. Taylor didn't have that when he stepped in, and Keller didn't either. I think the players have faith in their field general. I think we may very well see great things when we don't bring in a bandaid or transfer to guide the offense. Swift and Peterson are great possession receivers. Catching the ball is half the battle. TO puts up great numbers in the NFL, but he also leads the league in dropped balls. I don't think these guys sometimes get the credit that is due to them by being possession receivers. Possession receivers usually have pretty decent careers in the NFL, but they just don't get the years because of the over-the-middle receptions and the beating they take.

No one has seen the "new" Huskers play yet. At least, not all the ones on offense and defense. We saw a mixture of ones and twos during the Spring Game, but that doesn't really prove anything.

No matter what, it is my STRONG opinion that in order for the Huskers to be successful next season (meaning a 7-9 win season), they have to be able to run the ball successfully. That's all there is to it.

Running the ball will take pressure off Ganz. Running the ball will wear down the other team's D. Running the ball will keep our D off the field. NU's D is still very questionable. Who knows what will happen with them? But if they don't have to be on the field much, they can have some time to figure things out and hopefully by the end of the season, they will have a fairly solid defensive unit.

Michael, I couldn't have said it better myself. By keeping our D off of the field it also means keeping the Missouri, Kansas, and TTech offenses off the field. I only mentioned these three teams because I believe their offenses are the strongest parts of their teams. Putting up points cannot be the only goal for Nebraska's offense, controlling the clock is just as important. Especially when trying to rebuild your defense.