Season Prediction Poll

Do you agree with the article from rivals?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, the one thing that really annoyed me was the loss to KSU. No way does Nebraska lose to them. KSU is going to be BAD this year...really bad. And I'm thinking he is underestimating Nebraska a little bit, because I don't think Kansas beats us this year either.

And Kansas "owns" this series because they beat us one time? Ummm, please review the past 30 years.

Thank you!

Oh....my....god....who the f*ck smoked the funky chunky chicken salad and came up with that crap??

(He has my Hawks losing to USF too, poor me)

Just a side note, I see the idea of USF beating KU a very very big possibility. I think KU will lose and in the process get knocked down the ladder a few rungs.

I agree, I was just kidding on that being the OUTRAGEOUS part, I thought you lot may differ :)

South Florida is good, I think we win that game, but we could definitely lose it...

Damn amateurs.... <_<

Fixed it for you all....should be all better now.

October 4

Texas over Colorado, 27-23

Iowa State over Kansas, 31-21

Texas Tech over Kansas State, 42-16

Missouri over Nebraska, 38-20

Oklahoma over Baylor, 45-17

Oklahoma State over Texas A&M, 24-17

Week 1 Standings

North: Iowa State 1-0; Missouri 1-0; Colorado 0-1; Kansas 0-1; Kansas State 0-1; Nebraska 0-1

South: Oklahoma 1-0; Oklahoma State 1-0; Texas 1-0; Texas Tech 1-0; Baylor 0-1; Texas A&M 0-1

October 11

Kansas over Colorado, 31-28

Iowa State over Baylor, 28-21

Texas A&M over Kansas State, 30-20

Missouri over Oklahoma State, 33-13

Texas Tech over Nebraska, 49-27

Oklahoma over Texas, 21-16

Week 2 Standings

North: Missouri 2-0; Iowa State 2-0; Kansas 1-1; Colorado 0-2; Kansas State 0-2; Nebraska 0-2

South: Oklahoma 2-0; Texas Tech 2-0; Oklahoma State 1-1; Texas 1-1; Texas A&M 1-1; Baylor 0-2

October 18

Colorado over Kansas State, 34-23

Iowa State over Nebraska, 28-24

Oklahoma over Kansas, 28-17

Texas over Missouri, 36-31

Oklahoma State over Baylor, 42-21

Texas Tech over Texas A&M, 45-28

Week 3 Standings

North: Iowa State 3-0; Missouri 2-1; Kansas 1-2; Colorado 1-2; Kansas State 0-3; Nebraska 0-3

South: Oklahoma 3-0; Texas Tech 3-0; Oklahoma State 2-1; Texas 2-1; Texas A&M 1-2; Baylor 0-3

October 25

Missouri over Colorado, 39-24

Iowa State over Texas A&M, 20-15

Texas Tech over Kansas, 42-39

Oklahoma over Kansas State, 40-22

Nebraska over Baylor, 31-20

Texas over Oklahoma State, 27-20

Week 4 Standings

North: Iowa State 4-0; Missouri 3-1; Colorado 1-3; Kansas 1-3; Nebraska 1-3; Kansas State 0-4;

South: Oklahoma 4-0; Texas Tech 4-0; Texas 3-1; Oklahoma State 2-2; Texas A&M 1-3; Baylor 0-4

November 1

Texas A&M over Colorado, 28-27

Iowa State over Oklahoma State, 25-16

Kansas over Kansas State, 31-17

Missouri over Baylor, 35-19

Oklahoma over Nebraska, 32-14

Texas Tech over Texas, 33-28

Week 5 Standings

North: Iowa State 5-0; Missouri 4-1; Kansas 2-3; Colorado 1-4; Nebraska 1-4; Kansas State 0-5

South: Oklahoma 5-0; Texas Tech 5-0; Texas 3-2; Oklahoma State 2-3; Texas A&M 2-3; Baylor 0-5

November 8

Iowa State over Colorado, 27-16

Nebraska over Kansas, 28-21

Missouri over Kansas State, 52-13

Texas over Baylor, 48-10

Oklahoma over Texas A&M, 23-20

Texas Tech over Oklahoma State, 43-33

Week 6 Standings

North: Iowa State 6-0; Missouri 5-1; Kansas 2-4; Nebraska 2-4; Colorado 1-5; Kansas State 0-6

South: Oklahoma 6-0; Texas Tech 6-0; Texas 4-2; Oklahoma State 2-4; Texas A&M 2-4; Baylor 0-6

November 15

Colorado over Oklahoma State, 30-23

Missouri over Iowa State, 36-27

Texas over Kansas, 27-24

Nebraska over Kansas State, 34-31

Texas A&M over Baylor, 30-24

Oklahoma over Texas Tech, 42-35

Week 7 Standings

North: Iowa State 6-1; Missouri 6-1; Nebraska 3-4; Colorado 2-5; Kansas 2-5; Kansas State 0-7;

South: Oklahoma 7-0; Texas Tech 6-1; Texas 5-2; Texas A&M 3-4; Oklahoma State 2-5; Baylor 0-7

November 22/28/29

Nebraska over Colorado, 24-23

Iowa State over Kansas State, 21-20

Missouri over Kansas, 39-27

Texas Tech over Baylor, 63-17

Oklahoma over Oklahoma State, 28-25

Texas over Texas A&M, 44-20

FINAL Standings

North: Missouri 7-1; Iowa State 7-1; Nebraska 4-4; Colorado 2-6; Kansas 2-6; Kansas State 0-8;

South: Oklahoma 8-0; Texas Tech 7-1; Texas 6-2; Texas A&M 3-5; Oklahoma State 2-6; Baylor 0-8

Big 12 Championship

Oklahoma over Missouri, 27-21

Big 12 Bowl Teams

Oklahoma (13-0)

Missouri (11-2)

Iowa State (11-1)

Texas Tech (10-2)

Texas (10-2)

Nebraska (8-4)

Texas A&M (7-5)

Colorado (6-6)

Oklahoma State (6-6)

Not Bowl Eligible:, Kansas State (3-9), Baylor (1-11) Kansas (5-7)

I am glad you are on record for an apology when KU outshine your doom and gloom prediction. You will just start all over again about them next year, but until then...

Okay, the one thing that really annoyed me was the loss to KSU. No way does Nebraska lose to them. KSU is going to be BAD this year...really bad. And I'm thinking he is underestimating Nebraska a little bit, because I don't think Kansas beats us this year either.

And Kansas "owns" this series because they beat us one time? Ummm, please review the past 30 years.

Thank you!

We beat you the last two times in Lawrence, both times badly. We lost the last 2 times in Lincoln, both times in very close games. Not agreeing with the writer, but if the last 4 years are a guide, we have an edge. THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, IN PART OR IN FULL, OF THE ARTICLE (thought I needed to have some credibility)

In the last 4 years, we are 2-2, but the Jayhawks have outscored Nebraska 156-107....

I thought I would put something in for CY, who is convinced we are not really any good...

In the last 5 years, we are 4-1 vs. Iowa State, and have outscored them 153-58... Cy is calling for a Cyclone victory, and that is always possible, but I like our chances.

http://iowastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=808204

I did not write it, don't shoot the mesenger

IMO just another loser Husker hater with wayyyyy too much time on her hands.

I think he is a professional sports writer. Pissing us all off is his job :)

i quit caring after he had KSU beating nebraska...WTF man? Our worst team in 40+ years still beat them by 30+ points

http://iowastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=808204

I did not write it, don't shoot the mesenger

IMO just another loser Husker hater with wayyyyy too much time on her hands.

I think he is a professional sports writer. Pissing us all off is his job :)

I just don't see the word "professional" in anything about that article.

Thank you!

We beat you the last two times in Lawrence, both times badly. We lost the last 2 times in Lincoln, both times in very close games. Not agreeing with the writer, but if the last 4 years are a guide, we have an edge. THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, IN PART OR IN FULL, OF THE ARTICLE (thought I needed to have some credibility)

In the last 4 years, we are 2-2, but the Jayhawks have outscored Nebraska 156-107....

I thought I would put something in for CY, who is convinced we are not really any good...

In the last 5 years, we are 4-1 vs. Iowa State, and have outscored them 153-58... Cy is calling for a Cyclone victory, and that is always possible, but I like our chances.

42 of those points were last year though...

and an even series is no where near a kansas owned series...

Thank you!

42 of those points were last year though...

and an even series is no where near a kansas owned series...

No, you are right, we do not own it. We did beat you guys 40-15 the time before when you came to Lawrence, so BC was getting a new trend started that was not going to be good for is job security (and was not). I was more commenting on the poster who said they had lost once to us in 30 years, how it had been twice, and the two games in Lincoln were close (td or less) and both could have gone either way. My thought is more that we have removed the "aura", as for all of these players memories (4 years), this has been a game KU can win on the road and does win at home. For a LONG time, we had no chance at all. We just did nothave enough talent to even compete. Even our good teams back in the early 90s who finished in the top 10 lost evey time. We almost had you in 93 (not a great team), but we went for 2 so it would not be a tie and ruin yoiur title hopes (Glen Mason was a good sport there, as a tie would have been a huge win for us, but awful for you). The year we went 10-2 and finished in the top 10, back 1995 (a team that Terry Allen let fall apart, despite what Cy says), lost to the Huskers 41 to.... 3. :(

You people do realize don't you that these are just predictions?? Guesses? forum B.S.??

Saying Nu will go 6-6 or 7-5 doesn't mean they will. Just like predicting an NC doesn't mean it will happen??

right??

right??

:rollin:rollin:rollin