SIGNED: S Dijon Washington

Great recruiting day!!

A 4 star four this year and probably a 4 star for next year

We win big this Friday and put your seat belt on...

exactly what I was thinking and what I am hoping for. The list of unofficials and officials is impressive, this could get really fun over the next few weeks!

BRING DA MUSTARD!

Holy crap, we have 3 4 :star recruits and almost all the rest 3 :star zzz. The class is looking very good! Plus the redshirts frosh we'll have coming in next year are looking real solid too! :horns2

Still could use a few break out WRs, a great TE and stellar RB, but we are pretty good for now at those positions--especially RB.

Great recruiting day!!

exactly what I was thinking and what I am hoping for. The list of unofficials and officials is impressive, this could get really fun over the next few weeks!

BRING DA MUSTARD!

Holy crap, we have 3 4 :star recruits and almost all the rest 3 :star zzz. The class is looking very good! Plus the redshirts frosh we'll have coming in next year are looking real solid too! :horns2

Still could use a few break out WRs, a great TE and stellar RB, but we are pretty good for now at those positions--especially RB.

Well if several of the players coming to the game tomorrow commit, most of what you listed will be taken care of. I would like to see a dominant DT or 2, Latu and Corey Adams would be really nice. I think also a true corner would be great. Burkhead and Giles would nice also. Hmmm maybe this will all happen?

Great recruiting day!!

Oh boy. I'm so excited for this game. The last two games (both awesome) i could not see. I can't wait to see the seniors go out in style and see the stadium rocking like no other.

Great recruiting day!!

Oh boy. I'm so excited for this game. The last two games (both awesome) i could not see. I can't wait to see the seniors go out in style and see the stadium rocking like no other.

I haven't been able to see most of the games either but I got the dvds they sell here and they are pretty cool....they include BO's postgame press conference.

Doesnt look good for him qualifying. He has a TON of work to do in the classroom to make it. Dont see it happening.

I have nothing to confirm this but I have got the same impression.. Noel Devine made it so anything is possible..

Yeah but my sister's dogs could qualify to get into West Virginia. <_<

Maybe they(the dogs) should try CU; Ralphie got in....house-trained-buffalo.jpg "....thanks 4 putting me up, those dorm rules r a be-otch..."

Maybe Washington isn't sold on Nebraska...

DI JON WASHINGTON, SAF, 6-0, 173, 4.5, LAWNDALE (LEUZINGER), CAL

Di John Washington committed to Nebraska and now maybe wavering. It’ still up in the air.

“I went there (Nebraska) a couple of months ago for the Missouri game. I liked the fans base, coaching staff and history.” Washington said

“I call the coaches every now and then. Nebraska coaches said I have a big chance of playing early but not promising anything.” Washington said

“I went to Nebraska to meet the staff. I didn’t care much about the surroundings.” Washington said in reference that Nebraska is an agriculture state.

“Coach Sanders is recruiting me.” Washington said, “He’s pretty much straight forward about things. He was at Nebraska before and a couple other schools. Nebraska is recruiting me the hardest.”

“Bo is a great coach, great history on defense. They (Nebraska) will get there with Bo. They made a real big change this year they went 8-4 and make a good bowl game. Nebraska is headed in the right direction.” Washington said

“Nebraska is known for their powerhouse, they want to get their program where it was at first.” Washington added

“Nebraska coaches say I’m real fast, have great ball skills, have great range, height, good athletic ability.” Washington said

“I still hear from schools that offered me and Oregon. Oregon State wants me to visit them in January. I’m not sure if I will take any more visits, Oregon State sure wants me to come. I will probably tell them (Nebraska coaches) If I do go, I’m not sure I’m going.” Washington said

Are you 100 percent committed to Nebraska?

“I really can’t say that, I’m committed, that’s all I can say I’m committed. Washington said

“They (Oregon State) are a pretty good program, they’re average every year. They (Oregon State) get good defensive backs. I talk to coach Heyward he’s a pretty cool guy.” Washington added

Will the Nebraska coaches be upset if you take a visit to Oregon State?

“I’m not sure, it’s a big decision you know. Going to school for four years, I’m pretty sure they (Nebraska) want me to make the best decision.” Washington