Weight: 260 lbs.

40 time: 4.6

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Army, Navy, Air Force

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Big Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Good OL prospect also excels in academics. ESPN Evaluation: Pascarella is a gutty offensive lineman that gives effort as an offensive lineman. He is very undersized in both height and weight and will have to get bigger and stronger. Comes off the football with good footwork and puts his hat on the defender immediately. Good aggressiveness but has to play with much better leverage due to his size. Must be more of as knee bender and use his hips and core for more power. More: http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...26season%3d2009

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10%. Likely could receive offers from some of the more academic schools in Pac 10 (UCLA, Stanford, Cal), and I would not be surprised if he has interest there. Plays for Centennial High School in Corona, CA (Southern CA). We have recruited this school hard...including Pascarella, we have offered DT William Sutton, ATH Taylor Matinez, and LB Vontaze Burfict (who is a verbal to USC).

• 2 weeks later...

He's tall, but doesn't have much mass. You can tell from his photos on the Scout page. He looks exactly like the type of o-lineman that the service academies often employ: light and fast.

He must have shown something as I seem to recall reading on Scout that he and Kevin Young were the only camp offers.

Qvale was the other camp-offer, Wiscy just offered at their camp as-well. Kid is a sleeper-stud.

I think coaches just like Pascarella's film. He is a 3* on Rivals and Scout, ranked in the low 70's at OT. Kid is smart and appears to have a good work-ethic, so he should get the most out of his ability. Probably not a star but will likely be solid.

He has some schools out-west interested, let's see if he gets some other offers.

• 3 months later...

what gets me is that the three major military academies have offered him a scholarship. if he fits the profile of a cadet or midshipman, this kid is gonna be no problem at nebraska. in fact, he could very well be a positive force on the team and locker room.

what gets me is that the three major military academies have offered him a scholarship. if he fits the profile of a cadet or midshipman, this kid is gonna be no problem at nebraska. in fact, he could very well be a positive force on the team and locker room.

:yeah

True enough, never hurst to be really smart and a upstanding individual as well.

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...