Nebraska's season

A Few More Interesting Western Michigan University facts

1) Western Michigan University was originally known as Eastern Michigan University until someone turned the compass around....

2) Kalamazoo, the home of Western Michigan University was named in honor of two early American Pioneers...one from California and one from Maine....they both began walking toward the middle of the country on the same day for the express purpose of meeting in the exact middle of the country and establishing the first zoo in the US. After meeting at this point, the zoo was founded as the Califonia - Maine Zoo...shortened and misspelled later by the illiterate natives in the area to Kala-Ma-Zoo. The original pen used to hold the strange and odd wild animals these two pioneers gathered during their travels still stands on the campus of WMU...and is now called Waldo Field. In addition, he illiterate natives still populate the area....

For more fun facts on Western Michigan and similar schools, go to www.doormatpreseasonopponents.com

Your search - www.doormatpreseasonopponents.com - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

Try different keywords.

Try more general keywords.

Dangit..I was afraid it was fake! <_<

And I'm afraid if I google Western M. Bronco (WMB) all it will come back with is "Weapons of Mass Bullsheet"

THIS JUST IN

A Western Michigan player was seriously injured yesterday apparently while getting a drink of water. At Tuesday's press conference, Head Coach Bill Cubit was asked about the particulars of the accident. "In all my twenty years of coaching we've never had an accident at that particular fountain until yesterday" he said. According to authorities the young man was getting a drink of water when the toilet lid suddenly flipped shut trapping the man's head in the bowl. The Kalamazoo Volunteer Fire Department was called to the scene to use the jaws of life to free the man. He is in stable condition at Red Green Memorial Hospital with a concussion.

IN UNRELATED NEWS

Western Michigan will be offering sex education classes as a Freshman core class. WMU officials said the class will concentrate on safe sex. When questioned further, officials said they got rid of the animals that kick.

20 WMU students were trapped on the escalator during a power outage today. Authorities said, just a few were dehydrated and treated at the scene.

Just a reminder to WMU alumni fans: When parking in the handicap parking spots, make sure your diplomas are prominently displayed on your dashboards. Thank You

guys, guys, guys. Obviously this person from wherever it is is upset that the team he cheers for has never been heard of by anyone other than themself. (ok, and maybe a few other people that live in the state of the football team in question) And is also upset that whatever the husker record is, even if its negative 200, we'll still beat his team like a thousand to negative 50. And this person is just trying to get us all disgruntled because he has nothing better to do. I'm already laughing at the thought of playing this game. I forsee that they will send there cheerleaders, (does this place even have cheerleaders?) out after the half because the original players didnt even have a chance. Im sorry to this poor poor person that their team is soo bad that they have to hope that they can have any reason at all to talk smack. :box

This Just In:

Football practice in Kalamazoo was delayed on Monday for nearly two hours. One of the offensive players, while on his way to the locker room, happened to look down and notice a suspicious looking, unknown, white powdery substance on the practice field. The head coach, Bill Cubit, immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis, the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again.

That same problem canceled the Kansas City Chiefs practice this summer!!

This is how i predict your season will Go

Game One W.Michigan Vs. NU W.Michigan wins this game 55- 21 the leading rusher for your team will be Beau Davis with -7 yards, better luck next game

Game Two San Jose State Vs. NU SJS wins this Game 35-2 Nu get's a late safety on there second stringers

Game Three New Mexico State Vs. NU NMS Takes this game 45-0 Game is close in the first half, second half is All NMS

Game Four V.T Vs Nu V.t Takes this one easily 63-3

Game Five Mu Vs. NU MU 56-6 NU misses the P.A.T :(

Game Six Texas Tech Vs. Nu TT Takes this game 35-3 Nu get a 55 yard Field goal late in the 4th to get 3 points

Game Seven Iowa State Vs. Nu I.S takes this game Lat ein the forth on a Safety, They sack Ganz for a 99 yard loss with two second left in the game

Game Eight Baylor Vs. NU NU takes this game 3-2 In A hard fought victory

Game Nine OU Vs. Nu OU wins this game 81-5 Nu gets a safety and a field goal late in the game

Game Ten Ku Vs. Nu KU takes this game in Lincoln 56-6

Game Eleven KSU Vs. NU This one is a battle Ksu wins in a nail biter 5-3

Game Twelve CU Vs. Nu again This is a close game, Nu takes it in a shootout 21-20

I appreciate your prediction, but their is no way that Virginia Tech hangs 63 points on Nebraska. Their is also about a 99% chance you are in elementary school, and that you can name one player on W.A.M.U's team. :horns2

Game One W.Michigan Vs. NU W.Michigan wins this game 55- 21 the leading rusher for your team will be Beau Davis with -7 yards, better luck next game

Game Two San Jose State Vs. NU SJS wins this Game 35-2 Nu get's a late safety on there second stringers

Game Three New Mexico State Vs. NU NMS Takes this game 45-0 Game is close in the first half, second half is All NMS

Game Six Texas Tech Vs. Nu TT Takes this game 35-3 Nu get a 55 yard Field goal late in the 4th to get 3 points

Game Seven Iowa State Vs. Nu I.S takes this game Lat ein the forth on a Safety, They sack Ganz for a 99 yard loss with two second left in the game

Game Nine OU Vs. Nu OU wins this game 81-5 Nu gets a safety and a field goal late in the game

Game Twelve CU Vs. Nu again This is a close game, Nu takes it in a shootout 21-20

I appreciate your prediction, but their is no way that Virginia Tech hangs 63 points on Nebraska. Their is also about a 99% chance you are in elementary school, and that you can name one player on W.A.M.U's team. :horns2

OK, so what Hokie Nation just said to the Western Michigan Fan, along with 5 other guys on this post, isn't considered a personal attack??? Sounds like the KU fan is being singled out here. :wtf

OK, so what Hokie Nation just said to the Western Michigan Fan, along with 5 other guys on this post, isn't considered a personal attack??? Sounds like the KU fan is being singled out here. :wtf

Um no, the difference here is Hokie Nation has been on here before and had rational conversations. This guy is just an obvious troll who has come on here to attempt to rial up the board. AR was doing his job when he issued you a warning so don't take it so personal.

this is scary, out of all of this you pick that VT wont hang 63 on the huskers at home................ :dunno

Um no, the difference here is Hokie Nation has been on here before and had rational conversations. This guy is just an obvious troll who has come on here to attempt to rial up the board. AR was doing his job when he issued you a warning so don't take it so personal.

this is scary, out of all of this you pick that VT wont hang 63 on the huskers at home................ :dunno

If anyone on here is actually riled up by a Western Michigan fan then they have issues. We're talkin about Western Michigan here, Western Michigan? I mean, We're talkin about Western Michigan? Give me a break.