Running Game

God, I hate defending Cally, but..

you can defend callahan when it comes to offense. of all the things that went south last year, offensive production wasn't one of them.

Yea against defenses as bad as ours.

The 31 we put up against USC was against the song girls, The games against WF,Mizzou, OK St, and Texas A&M I didn't see much of his great "O". UT was ranked 109th in passing "D" and KU's "D" took the day off.

God, I hate defending Cally, but..

you can defend callahan when it comes to offense. of all the things that went south last year, offensive production wasn't one of them.

Yea against defenses as bad as ours.

The 31 we put up against USC was against the song girls, The games against WF,Mizzou, OK St, and Texas A&M I didn't see much of his great "O". UT was ranked 109th in passing "D" and KU's "D" took the day off.

Yeah, Hackman..I'll have to agree with EmCat on this'n

If it wasn't for all that motion before the snap making the Defense's roll on the grass laughing, we probably wouldn't have had much overall production.

The WCO seems a little intimidating 'cause it was so new to us, but most Defenses seemed to have caught up to it 20 some years after Roger Craig was playing in it at SF.

The 31 we put up against USC was against the song girls,

are you telling me you wouldn't let a song girl tackle you?

I'd play hard to get until I crossed the goal line.

Those song girls are butterfaces. They looked good from the student section, but when we got a little closer, not one of them was as attractive as we were expecting.

And besides, when we were passing all over them, they still had at least two of their starting DB's in there, including Taylor Mays

Cotton is good for a running attack. He knows how to put one together...as long as his backs don't get injured. Strength & conditioning are key. Keep the linemen and backs healthy and, with the talent that's there, the running game should be really productive...

Except against my Cyclones...we'll plant Lucky & Co. into the turf just as deep as Ganz. We know every move Cotton has... <_<

Cotton is good for a running attack. He knows how to put one together...as long as his backs don't get injured. Strength & conditioning are key. Keep the linemen and backs healthy and, with the talent that's there, the running game should be really productive...

Except against my Cyclones...we'll plant Lucky & Co. into the turf just as deep as Ganz. We know every move Cotton has... <_<

Knowing the moves and being able to stop them are two seperate things................ :box