SIGNED: QB Cody Green

Everyone here needs to get down on their knees and say a thank you again to Coach Ekeler.

With the 180 he made Will Compton and now Cody Green do in a matter of days, he is really turning into our ace recruiter -- hands down!

Absolutely. Any idea what he said to this kid to convince him to come?

Everyone here needs to get down on their knees and say a thank you again to Coach Ekeler.

With the 180 he made Will Compton and now Cody Green do in a matter of days, he is really turning into our ace recruiter -- hands down!

The 180 in a couple of days? Cody Green? This has been such a whirlwind, I don't remember a time when Green was a heavy A&M lean.

Absolutely. Any idea what he said to this kid to convince him to come?

Yeah Coach Ekeler said to Cody.........Mr Green repeat after me.... "I PLAY FOR NEBRASKA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horns2

The 180 in a couple of days?

We damned near lost him to A&M before coach Ek came in.

care to explain?

The 180 in a couple of days? Cody Green? This has been such a whirlwind, I don't remember a time when Green was a heavy A&M lean.

About two weeks ago, if Cody had announced, it would not have been in our favor.

But let me say, who cares? He's N now! :)

care to explain?

There is nothing really to explain except that Coach Ekeler is a bulldog in coaching and recruiting. When other people were going thru the motions while he was playing at KSU, he turned up his intensity. Same for him in recruiting. He doesn't care if things look bad for a player, it just makes him try even harder.