SIGNED: QB Cody Green

so do u think we are going to change our offense next year then since we got him?

When you land the #10 dual threat QB (Rivals #10), you will probably want to use his running talent.

LOL, yeah, that would seem to be the smart thing to do! So, I'm just trying to think if I prefer Green to Gabbert, the former being the better runner and the latter being the better passer, though Gabbert can run and Code Red has a rocket for an arm.

And the answer is: Blaine Gabbert, thanks so much for going to Miz-zoo, we won't miss you, and now we will have plenty of space for Cody to take the driver's seat of the Big Red Machine! Did I hear someone say, GAME CHANGER? Cody can take it to tAKe HOUSE! Yeah baby, it's what we're talkin' 'bout!

Happy Days are here again! :restore:corndance

p.s. Josh Freeman...ha, hahahahahahaaaaaaa!

so do u think we are going to change our offense next year then since we got him?

When you land the #10 dual threat QB (Rivals #10), you will probably want to use his running talent.

LOL, yeah, that would seem to be the smart thing to do! So, I'm just trying to think if I prefer Green to Gabbert, the former being the better runner and the latter being the better passer, though Gabbert can run and Code Red has a rocket for an arm.

And the answer is: Blaine Gabbert, thanks so much for going to Miz-zoo, we won't miss you, and now we will have plenty of space for Cody to take the driver's seat of the Big Red Machine! Did I hear someone say, GAME CHANGER? Cody can take it to tAKe HOUSE! Yeah baby, it's what we're talkin' 'bout!

Happy Days are here again! :restore:corndance

p.s. Josh Freeman...ha, hahahahahahaaaaaaa!

:clap:yeah

owh

ljs

Great Pickup and Great News!

Stewart credited the recruiting of Husker offensive coordinator Shawn Watson and linebackers coach Mike Ekeler as a big reason NU was able to lure Green to commit from out of state.

“I told him, you have to be able to work with that position coach that works with you,” Stewart said. “If you don’t think you can work with him, there’s no use signing on.

“Watson was very calm in his approach, very classy in his approach.”

Nice work by the coaches on this one.

IMO (formed from a distance) he was impressed with NU from his visit and wanted to go there, but felt like he'd be letting down too many people back home. Just needed coach Ek to remind him that he won't be close to home when he's in the NFL either.

I see where your coming from.

I really dont think after watching both QBs tape that Spano is even in Greens league as a senior.

No knock on Spano

JMO

Spano is probably the more accomplished passer at this point. :dunno

Also Green was injured as a Junior so that Rivals rating will change. Scout already has him as #2 QB overall.