SIGNED: QB Cody Green

So anything definitive on Green yet today???

He has known since last week and has informed the schools.

The team that didnt get him is basically moving on.

Its just a question of when Cody feels like making the announcement.

So what you are sayng is that the public does not know; neither he nor the team he chose has let out the word? That doesnt seem to add up..

So what you are sayng is that the public does not know; neither he nor the team he chose has let out the word? That doesnt seem to add up..

Or, he wants to make sure everyone he wants to knows before he announces officially, and the team that he chose is respecting his wishes.

his own website, appears to be full of himself, arrogant, said that the wins they had were due to him because of the lack of support from his line

things like that

http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/displ...5/3b6cef3bc1b10

Anyone Remember Bobby Newcombes website before he signed here?

Bobby Newcombe was from the class of '97. Long before Rivals, Scout and a little bit before the internet craze in '98 and '99.

If you saw that website, you had to be a hardcore fan tracking that down. :lol:

What's Rivals?

I remember Bobby's site, vaguely..Got it from Omaha.com (OWH website).

Seems like it was www.nukem12.com or something..

I'd forgotten how

Where he is now..

Or, he wants to make sure everyone he wants to knows before he announces officially, and the team that he chose is respecting his wishes.

Well, I dont even see him listed in the rivals100 today, and I see no word of him having made his decision anywhere; not even an 'unannouncment'--that is, team unspecific announcement that he has, in fact decided. I guess with all the chat about it today there would be some evidence somewhere that he made a decision, other than the alleged scout insider thing....

He probably told his mom he's coming to NE and she grounded him, cant leave the house or talk on the cell, not even a 'tex mex'(txt msg).

Hope the guy up there isnt still praying next to his bed...

I know you've been on a date with a girl who you have told you had a wonderful time with them, but it really blew chunks. She will call, you try to hint at your disinterest without saying "you bore the heck out of me, get away." You know, that sort of thing.

his own website, appears to be full of himself, arrogant, said that the wins they had were due to him because of the lack of support from his line

things like that

http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/displ...5/3b6cef3bc1b10

Anyone Remember Bobby Newcombes website before he signed here?

Bobby Newcombe was from the class of '97. Long before Rivals, Scout and a little bit before the internet craze in '98 and '99.

If you saw that website, you had to be a hardcore fan tracking that down. :lol:

What's Rivals?

I remember Bobby's site, vaguely..Got it from Omaha.com (OWH website).

Seems like it was www.nukem12.com or something..

I'd forgotten how

Where he is now..

You have never been to Rivals.com?

TexAgs.com thinks we will land Green too.

It is sounding good for us. :koolaid2:

I think for the Aggies it's a win-win if Green does commit to us cause they would most likely get Mossakowski. Personally, while Mossakowski is a great QB, I think the our offense could do much more with a mobile QB like Green running it. The difference of mobility that Ganz brought over Keller last year made for a huge improvement.

announcement that he will be "N" will be coming very soon

Alright how do you know that??? :dunno

Thats the word on Huskers Illustrated

I sure didn't see that written anywhere on the Husker Illustrated boards.

Me either unless its a pay for info.

Thats the thing...I pay for it and still didn't see it.

Hopefully the latest net "inside info" is legit and Green is headed here. But whomever doesn't get Green should have inside-track on Mossakowski, who is a hell of qb in his own right. I'd be content if Green, Mossakowski, Scheelhaase, or Forcier committed today.

I would copy and paste what I received in an email but I think it is from a pay site that I do not belong to but the guy in the story says he had a phone interview with Cody's mom and she basically said that he has made up his mind and would announce soon. She also stated that where ever he goes his older sister will follow when she graduates from baylor where she studies marketing. His mom also stated that his sister may come to lincoln for the Football 202 program on July 25th.

Take that as you wish, it was not word for word but that is what I received.