SIGNED: QB Cody Green

announcement that he will be "N" will be coming very soon

Alright how do you know that??? :dunno

Thats the word on Huskers Illustrated

I sure didn't see that written anywhere on the Husker Illustrated boards.

Me either unless its a pay for info.

It is on the payboard. I'm fairly new to the RSS-board on HI, so I don't know their veracity personally. But a couple posters that are supposed to be legitimately "in the know" and sources of solid info are saying Green is pretty-much a done deal and will be N soon.

If we don't get Green, I think we got the best shot at Mossakowski. Between Mossakowski and Green, I wouldn't mind either. He's another - by all accounts, anyway - high character guy who is pretty high on Nebraska. How they stack up talent wise, well, I don't know, but that's the less important part of it. Both big-time QB prospects, both good people, getting either would be great.

I don't think Forcier is that interested. It also seems Forcier is a bit of a head case. Cool name, though.

If we don't get Green, I think we got the best shot at Mossakowski. Between Mossakowski and Green, I wouldn't mind either. He's another - by all accounts, anyway - high character guy who is pretty high on Nebraska. How they stack up talent wise, well, I don't know, but that's the less important part of it. Both big-time QB prospects, both good people, getting either would be great.

I don't think Forcier is that interested. It also seems Forcier is a bit of a head case. Cool name, though.

What gives you the impression Forcier is a headcase?

qbforce.com

---

On another note .. tick tick tick ..

his own website, appears to be full of himself, arrogant, said that the wins they had were due to him because of the lack of support from his line

things like that

his own website, appears to be full of himself, arrogant, said that the wins they had were due to him because of the lack of support from his line

things like that

Hmm never saw where he said they won due to him and not his line.

Otherwise, what's wrong with having a website promoting yourself? How's it different than in the business world with a resumeand trying to put yourself in the best light? The kid knows the business of college football and recruiting from his two older bros.

things like that

i just watched a video where he talks about his "Top Ten" offers, and to me, he comes off very immature, and for some reason, odd. when you look at the interviews that Ryan and Cody have done, they appear to be so much older than Tate, even though they are the same age or at least in the same grade.

promoting yourself is one thing, but posting scans of each of your written offers on your website is just a bit much, in my book.

even though NU made the cut to 10, I dont think that he is that interested in the skers.

He reminds me of Harrison Beck, alot.........and we know what kind of head case he turned out to be

Otherwise, what's wrong with having a website promoting yourself? How's it different than in the business world with a resumeand trying to put yourself in the best light? The kid knows the business of college football and recruiting from his two older bros.

things like that

I think that some might perceive him as more of a self promoter and not a team player..

:dunno