Hometown: Dayton, TX

Position: QB

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 220 lbs.

40 time: 4.6

Bench max: 315 pounds

Squat max: 360 pounds

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, LSU, Texas A&M, Baylor, Houston, Miami (FL), Mississippi State

Favorites: LSU, Texas A&M

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Bid Red Report: stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif(#3 QB)

Assessing the talent:

"I'm good at running and throwing. I'm a dual-threat. I have good moves and quickness. I always get the whole team into it too. I try to get everyone into the game. I want to throw with more precision and I'm working on throwing a lot. I'm always working with my receivers…just throwing them the ball." - Cody Green quote via Scout

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 50%.

Who the hell knows anymore

CODYGREEN6_13200.JPG

This guy looks pretty awesome on rivals.com videos, like a cross between Jamarcus Russell and Pat White. Big Time looking player. Has NE and aTm only in the 'high interest' category, so looks like we have a legit shot. :woo

This guy looks pretty awesome on rivals.com videos, like a cross between Jamarcus Russell and Pat White. Big Time looking player. Has NE and aTm only in the 'high interest' category, so looks like we have a legit shot. :woo

Ummm, thanks for the news!

Man, you've been out of the loop ;)

Man, you've been out of the loop ;)

So has he made his choice? I haven't seen any news of it...

Ummm, thanks for the news!

Reminds me a lot of turner gill

The Texas A&M Rivals front page is reporting a big name commitment, I'm not liking the look of that... Seems to me Green is probably gone.

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Four-star wide receiver makes the call

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

UZOMANWACHUKWU1JD08100.JPG

Texas A&M has almost doubled the size of their recruiting class in the last few weeks and they added to that number again on Saturday when a big-name prospect decided to pull the trigger and commit to head coach Mike Sherman and company. AggieYell.com spoke to the latest commit this evening when he informed us of his pledge. Click here to see why he decided to be an Aggie.

The Texas A&M Rivals front page is reporting a big name commitment, I'm not liking the look of that... Seems to me Green is probably gone.

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

UZOMANWACHUKWU1JD08100.JPGTexas A&M has almost doubled the size of their recruiting class in the last few weeks and they added to that number again on Saturday when a big-name prospect decided to pull the trigger and commit to head coach Mike Sherman and company. AggieYell.com spoke to the latest commit this evening when he informed us of his pledge. Click here to see why he decided to be an Aggie.

Well, that was Uzoma that commited to aTm.....still hope for Green. ;)

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

UZOMANWACHUKWU1JD08100.JPGTexas A&M has almost doubled the size of their recruiting class in the last few weeks and they added to that number again on Saturday when a big-name prospect decided to pull the trigger and commit to head coach Mike Sherman and company. AggieYell.com spoke to the latest commit this evening when he informed us of his pledge. Click here to see why he decided to be an Aggie.

woot! They didn't have his pic up when I saw it.

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

Well, I'm still looking for a story on Green, I think another aggie article says he's made a decision, but you have to be a paid member to read on.... :bang

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

Well, I'm still looking for a story on Green, I think another aggie article says he's made a decision, but you have to be a paid member to read on.... :bang

He has made his decision. I read where he made it last weekend. I guess he is just waiting for the time to be right when it comes to him announcing who it will be.

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

well, since scout is free thru tomorrow... this link will take you to some interesting info about Cody Green!(it's towards the bottom second to last topic titled: Is it the Huskers or the Aggies for Green?)

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

He has made his decision. I read where he made it last weekend. I guess he is just waiting for the time to be right when it comes to him announcing who it will be.

Yeah, I don't see anything on ESPN.com or Rivals.com from the 5th......so guess he hasnt announced

or...Uzoma Nwachukwu

July 5, 2008

Brian Perroni

AggieYell.com

well, since scout is free thru tomorrow... this link will take you to some interesting info about Cody Green!(it's towards the bottom second to last topic titled: Is it the Huskers or the Aggies for Green?)

Hmmmm, if he is from TX and wants to go to the Aggies--not UT--that says he must have a specific loyalty/liking of them. Or maybe aTm is just closer to home.

I'm late to this conversation, but does anyvody know why he is even considering NE?