SIGNED: QB Cody Green

I don't like to be negative, but I have a feeling he will be attending A&M. I don't think it really has anything to do with the football program, but he wants to major in Animal (farm) Science, and A&M has the better program.

But we will see shortly...

I don't think it does. In those regards, Iowa State is probably the #1 Animal Science program in the country. And I know a thing or two about an. sci. Really they are comparable programs, depending on what you specialize in.

That is a good point and you are right.

THIS JUST IN :

AN UNIDENTIFIABLE SOURCE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE HIGHLY TOUTED CODY GLENN HAS VERBALLY COMMITED TO

NEBRASKA STATE A&M

( psst ... take it to the bank )

I think he said that he would announce around the 4th of July, not necessarily ON the 4th of July.

oh, i was kinda basing my question off of these tiny bits of info i can gather...

BRR:

Green is down to two

Cody Green has always talked about having a decision publicly announced by the 4th of July. Friday is the 4th and the word is out that Green has come to a decision since Sunday, but doesn't want to announce it yet. One team of either Texas A&M or Nebraska will get a quarterback that can elevate the play of his team to another level. What other benefits are there if Green chooses Nebraska?

Also...

AggieYell.com:

Inside, you'll get the absolute latest on Dayton quarteraback Cody Green. AggieYell.com remains the only ones to talk with Green and we have even more news about his impending decision today.

CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODYCODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY