SIGNED: QB Cody Green

Cody Green says he has made a decision and will most likely announce in one week...out of his 30 plus offers two remain...The Big Red and Texas A&M.....this could be a great start to next years recruiting class, and an amazing possibility for the Huskers future offense...picking A&M would be a big disappointment...

Dang X, i didnt know you posted here too

Done deal people.

He is going to the school of his choice.

I 100% guarantee that he will go to the school of his choice.

You wouldn't happen to know which school that would be, do you?

It is the school that he feels is the best fit for him.

Cody Green says he has made a decision and will most likely announce in one week...out of his 30 plus offers two remain...The Big Red and Texas A&M.....this could be a great start to next years recruiting class, and an amazing possibility for the Huskers future offense...picking A&M would be a big disappointment...

Dang I was hoping we would find out by Friday. Hopefully the wait is worth it. Does anyone know the reason for waiting? Is it to be able to inform both schools of his decision or what?

Dang X, i didnt know you posted here too

I don't post very much, just a little here and there

I don't like to be negative, but I have a feeling he will be attending A&M. I don't think it really has anything to do with the football program, but he wants to major in Animal (farm) Science, and A&M has the better program.

But we will see shortly...

I don't think it does. In those regards, Iowa State is probably the #1 Animal Science program in the country. And I know a thing or two about an. sci. Really they are comparable programs, depending on what you specialize in.