SIGNED: QB Cody Green

If we don't get Green, I think we got the best shot at Mossakowski. Between Mossakowski and Green, I wouldn't mind either. He's another - by all accounts, anyway - high character guy who is pretty high on Nebraska. How they stack up talent wise, well, I don't know, but that's the less important part of it. Both big-time QB prospects, both good people, getting either would be great.

I don't think Forcier is that interested. It also seems Forcier is a bit of a head case. Cool name, though.

What gives you the impression Forcier is a headcase?

his own website, appears to be full of himself, arrogant, said that the wins they had were due to him because of the lack of support from his line

things like that

Hmm never saw where he said they won due to him and not his line.

Otherwise, what's wrong with having a website promoting yourself? How's it different than in the business world with a resumeand trying to put yourself in the best light? The kid knows the business of college football and recruiting from his two older bros.

At one time he did have some quotes on there that threw his o-line under the bus. He may still have them, I'm not for sure.

However, Forcier does not need a site like this. With his brothers being Chris and Jason Forcier, both who were highly rated QBs, he does not need any exposure. The kid has been on every major college radar for a few years and really, outside of Matt Barkley, he is likely the best QB on the west coast. Kid is dripping talent.

The kid has the offers and attention of pretty much every major college across the country. Why the need to try to promote yourself further, unless you are just stroking your ego?

I have NEVER seen any kid put up a website like that with tips on how to play a position (this coming from a HS quarterback), give all his articles (how do you keep up with that stuff anyways?), track down all your evaluations and keep track of all these quotes that so many scouts have given about you, just to put on your website. It's nutty and reeks of a major ego.

Do you need a bit of a swagger from your QB? Of course. But an ego needs to be left at the door.

If we don't get Green, I think we got the best shot at Mossakowski. Between Mossakowski and Green, I wouldn't mind either. He's another - by all accounts, anyway - high character guy who is pretty high on Nebraska. How they stack up talent wise, well, I don't know, but that's the less important part of it. Both big-time QB prospects, both good people, getting either would be great.

I don't think Forcier is that interested. It also seems Forcier is a bit of a head case. Cool name, though.

What gives you the impression Forcier is a headcase?

his own website, appears to be full of himself, arrogant, said that the wins they had were due to him because of the lack of support from his line

things like that

Hmm never saw where he said they won due to him and not his line.

Otherwise, what's wrong with having a website promoting yourself? How's it different than in the business world with a resumeand trying to put yourself in the best light? The kid knows the business of college football and recruiting from his two older bros.

At one time he did have some quotes on there that threw his o-line under the bus. He may still have them, I'm not for sure.

However, Forcier does not need a site like this. With his brothers being Chris and Jason Forcier, both who were highly rated QBs, he does not need any exposure. The kid has been on every major college radar for a few years and really, outside of Matt Barkley, he is likely the best QB on the west coast. Kid is dripping talent.

The kid has the offers and attention of pretty much every major college across the country. Why the need to try to promote yourself further, unless you are just stroking your ego?

I have NEVER seen any kid put up a website like that with tips on how to play a position (this coming from a HS quarterback), give all his articles (how do you keep up with that stuff anyways?), track down all your evaluations and keep track of all these quotes that so many scouts have given about you, just to put on your website. It's nutty and reeks of a major ego.

Do you need a bit of a swagger from your QB? Of course. But an ego needs to be left at the door.

Yeah, I see what you're sayin Willie.

things like that

http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/displ...5/3b6cef3bc1b10

Anyone Remember Bobby Newcombes website before he signed here?

Bobby Newcombe was from the class of '97. Long before Rivals, Scout and a little bit before the internet craze in '98 and '99.

If you saw that website, you had to be a hardcore fan tracking that down. :lol: