SIGNED: QB Cody Green

Exactly. How can they adjust their rankings with not one snap taken yet? It doesn't make sense.

Probably some guys moved up due to their performance in camp. :dunno

Maybe Tahj Boyd (#3) and Aaron Murray (#4)? Did Garrett Gilbert move down? He is now #6. Those guys were all just picked for the Elite 11 camp along with some scrubs.

Anyway, not much to choose from between those guys as they are all within a few spots of each other in the National Rankings.

i think what happened is that the 2 people that moved ahead of him have gone to elite QB camps and done well at a number of them. Cody only went to NU's and was only there for 1 day. didnt have the greatest showing because of his ankle.

got to remember any film that you have seen of him is as a 15-16 year old sophmore, because he only played in 1 game his junior year. i think he will have a great year as a senior

and he is still a 5*

Conspiracy at its best, they hate the Huskers so anyone that signs or commits to the Huskers will drop in the rankings. Chew on that and look out for the guys in black outside your window talking to the subsonic helicopters flying over head.

<<<<<<<<pushed curtain to the side and looks out window with gun in hand. <_<

i think what happened is that the 2 people that moved ahead of him have gone to elite QB camps and done well at a number of them. Cody only went to NU's and was only there for 1 day. didnt have the greatest showing because of his ankle.

got to remember any film that you have seen of him is as a 15-16 year old sophmore, because he only played in 1 game his junior year. i think he will have a great year as a senior

and he is still a 5*

If he stays healthy , he should have a whale of a senior year and these ratings wont mean anything.

Conspiracy at its best, they hate the Huskers so anyone that signs or commits to the Huskers will drop in the rankings. Chew on that and look out for the guys in black outside your window talking to the subsonic helicopters flying over head.

*adjusts strap on tinfoil hat*

it's cool.

I feel bad for Lee and Witt though- you've gotta imagine that they are dismayed. They're both really good, but if Green lives up to his potential there is no way they can start over him for long, if at all.

I feel bad for Lee and Witt though- you've gotta imagine that they are dismayed. They're both really good, but if Green lives up to his potential there is no way they can start over him for long, if at all.

so far i havnt seen much outa lee or witt, either one will start next year but the year after that its Mr. Green for the next 3 years(maybe 4 if green redshirts)