I'm pumped

:bonez today I found out that I will get to go to my first husker game ever!!!! I've been a fan since I was 10 (15 years) and never hand the means or oppertunity to go to a game but on septmber 13th I'll be there in all red can't sleep to excited. :bonez

I know the feeling! Enjoy it, it'll be every thing you've imagined and more. It took me 30 years to get a chance to go to my first game in Lincoln and I still get goosebumps just thinking about it! GBR

:bonez today I found out that I will get to go to my first husker game ever!!!! I've been a fan since I was 10 (15 years) and never hand the means or oppertunity to go to a game but on septmber 13th I'll be there in all red can't sleep to excited. :bonez

You are about to become engulfed with emotion and pride when you walk up the ramp and see the field for the first time and as the stadium fills your excitement will rise until it explodes when they start the tunnle walk.

Enjoy,

My friend, the first game is the culmination of every Husker fan's dreams. There can be no words to describe the emotion you will feel. To hear 85,000 people screaming their lungs out at the same time, it's like a dream you never want to wake up from. Mad props on making it to the first one, let's hope it's not your last, my friend. :w00t

I'm sure the whole game will be awsome but the tunnel walk will give you a feeling you have never had before. Hair standing on end and the chills are an understatement. Don't be shy, let it all out and yell with everything you got during the tunnel walk and entire game. Enjoy!